Backstreet Boy Brian's Little One in Hospital

12/19/2008 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell will be spending his holiday in the hospital -- taking care of his six-year-old son.

Littrell announced on his website, "Baylee LIttrell has been in the hospital for the past few days. He will be starting a treatment this afternoon." Brian didn't specify the nature of Baylee's illness, and a message to a label rep wasn't immediately returned.

Brian himself was reportedly born with a small hole in his heart, which he had surgically repaired, and runs a charity called Brian Littrell's Healthy Heart Club to help children with heart problems.

Raquel

Brian's son will always remain in my prayers to get 100% healthy. I pray that little Baylee Llttrell gets better 100% over the Holidays and his heart condition be 100% cured. My donation to Brian's family is prayers, care, health and love.

Get Well soon:)

2050 days ago

Raquel

God bless your family and take care

2050 days ago

Raquel

God will be by your son's side always and forever. I pray that he go home before Christmas and God Bless Baby Baylee, Brian adn family. Baby Baylee Llterell will remain in my prayers 100%

Get Well Soon Little Baby Baylee Llterell

2050 days ago

This is devastating.....

I hope this is not life threatning although being in the hospital for days with "treatments" doesnot sound good. Poor little guy,he is sooo cute =) I feel so bad the little guy will not be home for the holidays. It is always so sad to hear that any one is in the hospital with a illness so i hope he makes a speedy recovery. My thought & prayers are with him & his family..god bless.

2050 days ago

Monica

Good to know that you are alot better. Still my thoughts and prayers are with you Baylee and your parents too.

2050 days ago

teresa

Get better soon, Baylee. I'll keep you and your parents in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you already be home before christmas!

2050 days ago

dee

The Littrell's are such great people. My thoughts and prayers are with the child and family.

2050 days ago

skylark

Its so sad that he has to spend the holidays on the hospital, my prayers are with the Littrell family, I hope Baylee is back to full health soon.

2049 days ago

lauren

My thoughts and prayers are with Brian and his family. I saw this on Facebook and on the BSB Fan Club yesterday. I hope he gets better soon.

2049 days ago

Keyana

Oh, God. I hope Baylee's okay!

2049 days ago

Vanessa

I hope Baylee will be ok my thoughts and prayers are with this whole family. I will pray for him to get better. We love you Baylee and the Littrell family God Bless :)

2048 days ago

bree

#11, i remember that too! brian was my fav backstreet boy =) get well soon baylee, god please watch over him.

2047 days ago