Gray's Anatomy

12/19/2008 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old resurfaced at some sort of a comic festival in New Jersey recently, looking quaint.
Erin Gray
Gray wrote a book entitled "Act Right: A Manual for the On-Camera Actor."

When not starring in low budget films, Erin teaches tai chi at UCLA.

COMMENTS

Confused

I had the biggest boner for her when she was on Buck Rodgers.

David

She wrote an acting book? Um, er... Oooooooookay.

Her performances on Silver Spoons and Buck Rogers weren't exactly Emmy-Award winning.

Lexi

She looks wonderful!

Christi

She looks great! I loved Silver Spoons when I was younger. :)!

Cabo

She looks youthful, pretty and very nice. Looks like she takes good care of herself.

The Dude

My little boyhood chubby wanted to see her!...My manhood chubby still thinks so...

Aileen

Wow- she looks great! I met her many years ago at Marine World now Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, CA. She was very sweet and generous with giving autographs.

Aileen

Triple Play

She is a beautiful woman. her eyes are hypnotic. Who wouldn't hit that?

monkeyspanker

I Always wanted a Erin and Linda Carter Sandwich! and i still do!

justsaying

WOW! On Buck Rogers she had the blackest hair and most beautiful face, body (including ass) that I had ever seen on a white woman. She looked great then and she looks great now. No.1. Is right. I wanted her so bad then and now. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.

dmaninsac

To #4, "she's still pretty," I probably would have thought the same as you about her writing a book about acting. But, I worked with her on a movie in summer of 2007. I saw her work for a few days and had a very emotional scene opposite her. She is a much better actress than you or I would have thought. And she looked much better than she does in this picture. Always thought she was hot back in the 80s and she has aged well. Also didnt look as though she had resorted to any kind of "work" to stay looking young.

kevin

I'd still Buck her Rogers.

Voice of Reality

She was and still is a class act. Wheter she was doing a movie, television or as a model. You guys know how Hwood works. It is hard for a tv player to crossover into movies. I am pretty sure she could have gotten more roles had she been willing to show some skin, not that doing nudity is classless, but some directors do it just to show it.and some actresses will do it just to get a part. Again she had class. Was was beautiful then and she is still beautiful. The number of actors and actresses that make it to a major series or major movie, much less win any awards, are very few so don't judge her career by some lame standard. Maybe she decided it was better to show what she could do on a set instead of on a director's couch. A class act. And that is the voice of reality

Harry Houdini

I also was in lust with her in the Buck Rogers days. Way to go Erin!

YUCK

For a 58 Year Old, she looks great. I'd do her...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments