Jen & John --

The Walk of Shame

12/19/2008 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She usually avoids the paps like the plague, so it was all too suspicious when Jen Aniston let John Mayer take her for a cozy arm-in-arm walk in NY last night -- where he happened to shamelessly plug her upcoming flick...

videos
Planned out much?

Mel

Desperate freak can't do any better. This ho has push the stupid ass dog movie much as she could in every desperate way she could. John should get on the street with a sign advertising her movie.

h20

I agree with other posters who think this is all for show. Mayer's got nothing so he benefits from the exposure and Jen gets to be seen before her movie and gets a lot of press. I'm going to watch the movie because I like Owen and the dog. Does Jen not want kids or has it been hard for her to get pregnant? She just doesn't seem like the motherly type. Since I don't know her personally I can only observe her personality by her interviews and TV/movie roles, but she comes across as kinda insecure, needy and neurotic. I guess that's why I don't picture her smiling down on a needy newborn. But I never thought AJ would have kids either so who knows.

Mel

This proves these 2 desperate ho read what peope post. Thats why this phony staged act. Douche bag is trying to change his douche bag image. It's not working.

h20

Does anyone else think that the only reason Jen gets any press at all is because of Brangelina? I think AJ was wrong to do what she did and Brad too, but if it hadn't happened, would anyone even still follow what Jen does?

Carla

They are just as bad as Heidi and Spencer....

sparkys nemesis

People Mag put her on the year-end cover! Can you believe it? Because...? What has she accomplished except to stalk the boytoy and then grin like the Cheshire cat when she nabs him? Ugh.

Sue Wong

This moron is desperate for attention. MORON!!!!!!!

Jill

They're walking home! Thats all! What is wrong with that? Even if she was walking to plug her movie(which sounds silly) Who cares? By the way team aniston out numbers team jolie. Who cares. Angelina didn't get half as much attention till she slept with a married man Again. First she wears blood viles around her neck then she steals Brad calls the press to tell them she'll be over feeding children on thanksgiving to help fix her image. Talk about playing the press.

northern gypsy

ok...i'm smellin photo op !!! why ??? i haven't seen her new flick...but...i'm guessing her role is predictable...if J.A. really wanted to be acknowledged as a artist...she should be picking multi-dimensional characters...btw...J.M. get buzy and start doing what you do best...song writeing & singing...

Ami

That's effing ridiculous! Can't even WALK down a street? I mean, how is that interesting?? Yes, i watched cuz I couldn't figure out why it was worth the video! IT ISN'T! Leave these peopel alone your freaks!!

the loser

she is a total Bi*ch..... she has never had this much attention since her divorce..... and now because of John... she is getting it.... leave my man alone

The Dude

Shamless?....just because your pap got fool'd, doesn't mean it's shameless. ....as a matter of fact...her most shameless act is probably still better than any of the paps least shameful acts...

She needs to use the paps like they use her more often!

High five to Jen & co. for putting one over!

Meri

Love John and Jen. They should be able to walk on the street.They are happy and I want them to be.

.............

She looks bad?? Have you seen Brad Pitt lately? He is losing his virility and always packing after a litter is wearing thin on him. No that there is anything wrong with having kids, but to pack in the the Third World? sheeesh.

blackandwhitegirl

I AM SO TIRED OF JEN. I WILL NOT SEE HER MOVIE. I HATE DOGS AND JEN. JOHN PLEASE DUMP JEN, I WENT TO YOUR CONCERT AND YOU ARE TALENTED. JEN LOOKS SLEAZY ON THE COVER OF GQ. I'M ON TEAM ANGIE ALL THE WAY. JOHN PLEASE DON'T HELP JEN ADVERTISE HER MOVIE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments