Oprah All Up in Obama's Hood

12/19/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe Oprah Winfrey can't get a room for the Inauguration.

In any case, O is looking for a house in DC, and according to the New York Post, she's got a nine-bedroom Georgetown crib in her sights, even though she's actually never seen it. She's already planning to do her show in DC during Inauguration Week.

And now she might be there a whole lot more.

Buttercup321

I never thought id say this, because im not very fond of daytime talk ( except The View- just to see Joy and Elizabeth going at it IOI ! ) but I like the Ellen show , she seems laid back and interested in her guests and she doesnt talk over the persons answer to show how smart she is - does she really need guests? ( talkin 'bout the big O everyone ).

But it is you ladies that created this monster. I was an O convert from way back, but when she started telling us which books to read, which doctors to listen to, what diet to try ( she even made her staff on the show do it too) , and even giving money away- however, what ever happend to that African school? I stared backing away before that because , living in Chicago, she should have started at home with help for schools- these are one of the most horrible and dangerious schools in America.

Maybe O should take a year off and and check into real life- in fact that could be a new reality show - make O spend 90 days without her riches , have her work for minimum wage and take care of three kids , getting babysitter getting to work without a car( or not have the money for gas ) -I would watch that!

OK,Im done.......

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

WOW all the racists are out today-we even have a racist white police officer on this forum--wonder how many blacks you profiled after that happen?One of you racist maybe right----Michelle has fought for equal rights for blacks her whole life, so think of all the good she going to do has the first lady.

Buttercup321

I forgot what subject we were talking about...

Ok, Michelle Obama should watch her back, i dont think the Big O would love anything more than being first Lady. Then she will have her talk show from the white house. Then she will give away seacets that BO told her on her show, and take over negoiations with other countries , and on , and on.......

Dont be fooled Michele , O has a lot of power Mrs First Lady - and she aint afraid to use it !!!

OK,IM done

Jonhy T

I wonder what Oprah has on HER political agenda. She bought herself some influence in the WhiteHouse by supporting Obama and not allowing the other candidates on her show. What a piece of crap she is. Nobody cares about Oprah. She is so into herslef that she thinks she must do a show in Washington because she is now a politician. To hell with her.

anoop

i'm pleased that most of you guys feel the same about this woman, she's fake!!!

WOW REALLY???

I think its funny just because I am not an Obama supporter I am a racist. I am not thank you very much. I refuse to allow people's skin color to rule my life. I also and raising my children in such a manner. But it is really hard to do so when he hears black musicians saying the N-word or calling women b****es or worse. I don't have to defend my values and no profiling was done after her issue. Just like not all blacks are ignorant not all whites are .

ParisNauseatesMe

Never could stand the woman [Oprah]. Definitely a bigot. Same as Rick Warren - another bigot. Might as well as BO to the list, too.

misskitty

I don't understand, does Oprah think just because she is black and Obama is black that they are best friends? Were they even friends before? Does Obama or Michelle even like her? (and to all you Michelle haters, she is one of the reasons I voted for Obama! She is a kick ass lady) I guess by Oprahs's logic since I am Catholic, I should move next door to the Kennedys and we could all be bffs!

.............

I am so sick of seeing Oaf-rah and Osama in the news. I need to move to Russia just so I don't have to see their soulless mugs everywhere.

curious

oh FFS please keep this woman out of DC! michelle she has her eyes on your man and our country! stop her now! feed her egg creams and when she gets all poofy pop her like a balloon!

Sue Wong

Post #7 probably got replaced because something in Oprah's wonderful intuition sensed that she was a stupid, untrustworthy moron. Honestly lady, read your own post. I wouldn't want you to guard me either. I'm no fan of Oprah's but she's got it going on. I respect the woman. Hating on her is for jealous losers.

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

Well well well the racist white cop pretending not to be racist---let me guess you have black friends.If you had values maybe you would,nt let your kids listen to that kind of music.But let me guess it the rappers fault they listen to it and not the parents.Has hard as it is for me to believe you probably never profiled a black person before but how many of your white buddy cops have---and what did you do--doing nothing is just like doing it yourself.Do you laugh at the racist jokes they tell too.

Sue Wong

TO THE BRAIN DAMAGED, SCREWBALL POSTER #12. IF THEY"RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD, WHO RUNS IT NOW AND WHO SAYS THAT"S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE? ARE YOU GOD? NO, YOU"RE A RACIST FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Jemima

How are the Obamas feeling about that knock on the door, "hi, I am your new neightbor!"
Reminds me of that John MacEnroe commercial with John sitting beside the couple's bed waiting for them to wake up so he can tell them about cereal.
If the Secret Service is not on their toes, , there will be Oprah sitting by Obama's bed, " Hi let me tell you how to live your best life and be just like me. I have brought you 107 books to read on self success, diet tips and closet organization, (get ourt of there, Gayle)."
CAn Dr. Phil be far behind? LOL
The sad truth is these people, Oprah and Phil types, are convinced everyone needs them for advice and support. Yuk.

Still in Shock

Oprah, you really are making us black women look bad.

I think you've been stalking Obama, and Michelle needs to watch her back!

I really wish you would have given all the candidates a chance on your show, but you didn't, except when "after" Obama won THEN you wanted Sarah Palin on your show, for what? To ridicule her "after" she lost? More ratings...more $$$$$,

I quit watching your show, and won't be watching it anymore.

I don't know what happened to you?

You use to be alright.

Maybe you need to go ahead and retire, you seem so cold and have your nose above everyone else, at least you will fit in nicely in the Obama house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments