Oprah All Up in Obama's Hood

12/19/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe Oprah Winfrey can't get a room for the Inauguration.

In any case, O is looking for a house in DC, and according to the New York Post, she's got a nine-bedroom Georgetown crib in her sights, even though she's actually never seen it. She's already planning to do her show in DC during Inauguration Week.

And now she might be there a whole lot more.

OBAMABIDEN 08!!

BROKE!!

STFU AND GET A LIFE!!!

1946 days ago

I Love Rock n' Roll

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD RULE THE WORLD!

1946 days ago

kakell

BLOW-PRA.... obviously wants a piece of Obama... She acts like a sow in heat over him.. Her racism is becoming more and more obvious by the day.

1946 days ago

cowbulls

Oprah is a racist and I hope everyone boycotts her show and her advertisers. Obama has created a mess for himself because there’s no way he wants any part of Oprah. His problem is whether he led her on or not, she has a major crush on him and there’s not a clean way out. Obama surely doesn’t want to piss her off and lose the black female support. Obama is fortunate in that Oprah has lost all her credibility to all others except black women.

Does anybody know what the women he dated looked like before Michelle? Regardless, there's no way Obama wants a piece of Oprah.

1946 days ago

Paige

Interesting comments, I wish you could all spell and punctuate a little better. Your rants lose their credence when the reader can barely understand what it is you're saying. On the subject of losing credence, Oprah has lost a ton with her blind admiration of Obama, simply because he is (half) black. Were he just another white politician with the exact same views, she wouldn't be 1/100 as excited as she is about Obama. Which gets right at the heart of the matter, she is a massive (no pun intended) hypocrite. She is falling right in line with many of the same behaviors she claims to despise. Which is to say, she is following and cheerleading for Obama based primarily is not solely on his skin color. Isn't this the same behavior perpetrated by whites so many years ago that she has cried on her show about? So why is it ok for her to NOW follow the same logic? Oh is it because whites are the majority in this country and racism against whites cannot exist. She will soon begin to lose favor in the eyes of many. Not long now before the ratings plummet and she is gone.

1946 days ago

Sinderela

SO i have a question. Is she trying to replace his wife and become the first lady or something. why is she always up in his busness. Where is she going with all this??

sellout

1945 days ago

UcantTake?

Yall cant take Oprah! She can care less if you watch her show or not, she just got a deal with HBO so SOMEBODY uses Oprah.
SCIENCE proves Black People were the FIRST people on earth. Blacks taught the other nations how to read, math, bathe, and navigate the stars. They were the first KINGS so why cant Diddy call himself KING? As time goes the truth comes out, times will reverse and Blacks wil gain thrones again. WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN----)))GRAVITY(((((

1945 days ago

that's all

37. What is It Giving? Yall Cant take Oprah!! People with money move where ever they want to. Obama has a bad %@$ wife and most of you are calling Oprah fat, so why would he want her if she liked him. He appears to be happy with his family and WHY in his right mind cheat on his wife? THINK ABOUT IT.

____________________

You learned about gravity from sir Isaac Newton who was an old white dude. And noone navigates thes stars, or do you mean navigation by stars. It better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

1945 days ago

goodytwohundredshoes

Does anyone really care what the orca whale is up to these days? If they are, "I pitty the fool!' She is so yesterday. She espouses advice that she herself has never been able to follow. Why should we trust her? I don't and never have. Please go away Orca.

1945 days ago

Still in Shock

30. To anyone with something negative to say....ALL OF YA'LL ARE IGNORANT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE JUST MADE CUZ YOU WANT TO BE HER AND CAN'T!!!!!! SHE CAN BE FAT, SHE CAN BE UGLY, SHE CAN EVEN BE A STALKER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN'T CALL HER?

BROKE!!

STFU AND GET A LIFE!!!

Posted at 2:11PM on Dec 19th 2008 by OBAMABIDEN 08!!
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
To: OBAMABIDEN 08!!,

WOOOOSHHHHHHH that went right over your head!!

No, we are not ALL ignorant haters. We are not just "made", (should be "mad", I corrected your grammar, typo, whatever...) because we want to be like her.
NO THANKS.

Got my own career, my own bank account, etc...

And I got news for you.....MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS!!
(Does Oprah look Happy to YOU?...she sure doesn't to me!!!)

Enough with your abbreviated cuss words.

Shows what intellect level you are on....

1945 days ago

why?

1945 days ago

sandra

a 9 bedroom in georgetown!!!! un believable

1945 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

Not to worry, Obama is true and loyal to Michelle... If it isn't apparent, he hasn't been near HARPO/OPRAH since she followed him out to Iowa initially... ONCE AGAIN, I will say she would be the reason I WOULD NOT vote for Obama, but he grew a brain quickly and distanced himself from her.. She is SO SO fake and she is all about the "color"... I will never forget that when she had Dennis Rodman on her show, she chastized him for only dating white women. He explained to her that the white women in schools were the only females that did not make fun of him and tried to help him out in school. The look on her face? "PRICELESS..." so, my point being... give it up, NO ONE CARES that you spend money like most of us will never be able to. We are happy the way we are... you? You continue to look miserable, Harpo... and that is why I love flipping by ABC at 9a... so I don't have to see or hear you! OH? GO BARACK!!!

1945 days ago

Paige

Oh too funny!!!!!!!!! #37 got his ass BURNED big time. Thank you #38! Thank you!!!!

#37, Know your role!!!

1945 days ago

Still in Shock

41. I can understand Oprah's excitement and all but does she have to place herself right in the middle of the story. I think she thinks she got him elected, if anything upon hearing she supported him It gave me new reservations, however I did vote for the man and it had nothing to do with Oprah! During this time when many millions of Americans are suffering economic distress it seems crass and inappropriate for the Obama's to be planning this mega inauguration bash. People argue it is historical, he earned it and you can't take it away from him. Well he could stand before the American people and announce that he wants the party to be scaled down to something reasonable instead of this ostentatious event that is being planned. I wont be watching. I will be busy clipping coupons and negotiating with my creditors not to come after my car and my house. I'm sure Oprah will be celebrating enough for the two of us.

Posted at 12:53AM on Dec 20th 2008 by must love dogs

must love dogs,

I so agree with you, I have a good job and save my money, but I still have to scale Christmas back this year because of the economy.

However, there is going to be this big blow-out bash for Obama's inauguration. Yes, he worked for it, Yes it is a historical event. However, he touts "Change" reducing this and that, Hey Obama, WHY DON'T YOU START 'REDUCING" WITH YOUR BIG MEGA BASH????? YOU WOULD DEFINITELY BE MORE ADMIRED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!
LOOK AT OUR ECONOMY???? A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE OUT OF JOBS, NO HEALTH INSURANCE, CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF, THE ELDERLY, WHO NEED HELP, NOT TO MENTION, OUR VETERANS RETURNING FROM THE WAR, GETTING NO HELP FROM THE VETERAN'S ADMINISTRATION!!

YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH THE WAR, BUT PLEASE, WE STILL NEED TO SUPPORT OUR WOMEN AND MEN OVER THERE!!!!

So Obama, Because you spoke of "CHANGE", start with your inauguration Mega Party, and take it from there, and change the way out government spends taxpayers money. Let's starting taking care of our own (the people who live here, and the people who were sent off so far away to fight, to come home, resulting in a high suicide rate, because they could not get the help they need, NO, Mr. Obama, YOU didn't send our troops over there, but you can "CHANGE" things for the ones already back home, and the ones coming home!!!!!

1945 days ago