Paris Hilton

Burglarized!

12/19/2008 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonLAPD sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's Beverly Hills home was broken into this morning.

According to cops, a man in a hooded sweatshirt forced entry into her front door and ransacked her bedroom. Preliminary reports indicate $2 mil in jewelry and other belongings were taken.

The police say Hilton was not home at the time.

More Today in TMZ History

Veronica

Paris is a beautiful classy lady!.... Have any of you watch the Hottie & the Nottie?....omg best movie ever

bullsbay

I feel sorry for anyone who's house is burglarized and has to have a tv show to get a friend....NOT

Christinalicious

Ummm, "AAAA", first of all...you need to go back to school and work on your English and second...you're whining about people, and I quote "YET YOU READ IT SO U CAN BITCH...". What makes you different from the rest of us? YOU read it too and YOU bitch as well.

This forum is meant for people to share their opinions with others and if people, like Paris in this case, do stupid things it is inevitable and very normal for people to respond in a certain way.

I too find that the media takes things too far at times but it is what it is. And as many people have said before me; WHY no security sytem, lockbox or any other kind of protection. If you have so much money and are a famous celeb you should know that it is essential to take great safety precautions.

red

Who gives a crap about that loser family when there are people in the U.S. this year who are out of a job, facing the loss of their homes.

Pat

Forced Entry on Paris Hilton. Is this a joke?

pink taco fist

I got a million bucks says it was brandon davis........

cowbulls

Something smells fishy here and I don't mean Paris. I refuse to believe that she doesn't have a world class security system and hidden safes. It sounds like an inside job to me.

ROB W

Is she ever "HOME?", I mean mentally or physically? Ground control to Major Paris... (apologies to David Bowie)

MAMMA

That ho outta be shame of herself, for tellin that UNGODLY ass lie. Ain't nobody done robbed her funky ass.

Karly

LOL, well remember to lock your doors people! Paris honestly you thought your whole family would have taught you to lock the door by now, oh wait, meh...your just a deer in the head lights nevermind.

ROB W

One thing I forgot to ask in my last post, has anyone checked her ass? She could have have been "buggerized".

Jay Breezy

A high quality home safe would have solved this problem the best. Safe deposit boxes are too inconvenient.

Keith

The couldn't afford tear gas, so they were just going to throw her panties.

Randy Goat

The headline says "Star's home ransacked". I'm still looking for the STAR whos home was ransacked. Somehow Paris somebody, who is a big 0, got on this page instead.

MAMMA

They need to get Mr. Obummer on this crap. She lyin, ain't nobody done robbed her. SKANK!