Will Smith Signs a Check His Fan Can't Cash

12/19/2008 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One fan in NYC is about to learn that Will Smith putting his Hancock on one of your checks doesn't mean it's worth anything at the bank...

...just eBay.

monet

hi!

hehe

i hate will smith

urbanmess

Be sure to right out the full amount of 7 POUNDS and be sure not to scribble your JOHN HANCOK just showing some BROTHERLY LOVE west philadelphia born and raised.

Lets C Yours

Makes me feel O-L-D to see Will with gray on his chin!

wisdom

Will has always been a nice guy.He purchased a car for me 3 years ago.He helpa lot of people

MOHAMED SHAFEEG

WIL SMITH ROK N ROLL UHHH

sv

One of the nicest guys in show biz. he knows the fans are what makes you & breaks you. A true star!

Kay

I used to like Will Smith but he's everywhere! Now I'm tired of him, his whole family, and the weirdos they "Cruise" around with. Ugh.

darling nikki

4. Makes me feel O-L-D to see Will with gray on his chin!

Posted at 6:23AM on Dec 19th 2008 by Ole School

I know! Same here!

Buttercup321

I heard WS on Barbra Walters show" 10 most fasinating people', and she asked him if said that if he ran for president he would win.

He answered yes.

Will and Jada have lost their minds, and although I would like to blame this on Tom Cruse - Those two have a small circle of "yes people" that wont tell him that he is NO Denzel, and she is NO Angela Basset- learn to act BEFORE running for office.

And they are instucting their two kids ( where is WS oldest son by the way ? ), to go from being two smart adorable kids to little smart ass monsters.

In conslusion, remember to be greteful for all the things you have in life, and Jada stop tring to have a singing career , you are crossing over into Kathie Lee Gifford country and goodness knows we dont need another- I dont like the one the worlds got!!!

OK,Im done.......

Chrissy

How can anyone hate him? He is awsome, I love him...Go Will!

Gypsy

Okay, not sure if I'm interpreting the story correctly, but it reads to me that Will signed one of the fans' checks (with the fans bank info and name). If that's the case, then the fan is really dumb for thinking he could get any money out of it. ...Well any money that isn't already in his (the fan's) account.
To post #3 (by Jamail), 1) its "write" not "right", 2) what?
Just because someone has gray hair doesn't mean they're old. That Taylor guy that won some season of American Idol (possibly season 5) had a full head of gray hair and apparently wasn't even 30 yet. A couple of my friends who aren't even 25 yet have a receeding hairline. Ageing it's not necessarily an age thing, it could be a genetic thing. ...Or due to stress like Ab Lincoln.

Bosco

gypsy #12..you have the nerve to correct someones spelling yet you cant spell. Ab lincoln....its abe lincoln you idiot. What a douche.