It's Jennifer Aniston!

12/20/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not hard to figure out what John Mayer sees in her.

COMMENTS

Yep

What's up with that boney knee?
Looks kinda sick.
The chin and knee looks the same.

2077 days ago

cowbulls

14. Well, she was voted as having the perfect legs.

What or who decided that she had the perfect legs? Stacy Keibler has that award from anyone with eyes. There are many that would be rated above Jennifer. She wouldn't even win from her cast at Friends unless Courtney decides not to enter.

2077 days ago

rangerwilson

WHO CARES!!!!!!.

2077 days ago

Just Saying.........

Ewww! Grandma legs!

2077 days ago

my2cents

Man, I miss those legs!
Now I am stuck with Angelina who is always nagging me to change diapers and take out the trash. 6 kids what the ^#$^ was I thinking??
How I would love to kick John's arse!
Hey Jen, if you are reading this.. call me asap... Angelina is off doing a movie, I am all alone with kids.. Wanna come over?

Love and miss you, Brad Pitt.
p.s.. your legs are so hot

2076 days ago

Robert

the ONLY reason that jennifer aniston is even remotely famous is because she was with brad pitt! if pitt was never her squeeze she would have been forgotten after her friends show got cancelled. word. she better thank her lucky stars that the paps are even taking her picture, thank prad pitt.

2076 days ago

swan

I agree fully with Jazz of #19, he does look like her younger bro. If she is so smart, why is she hooked up with this immature kid?
I also agree with #38 Roy, she did get a huge career boost and extra fame due to her hook up with BP. Though I believe the demise of her marraige was because she got too big for her britches. He hit the road. She's been humbled, and is still bad mouthing Brad and his talented, level-headed, mature, real love of his life. Say hello to your Karma Jen, and shut up and grow up already, I take it back, you should be dating those of your maturity level.

2076 days ago

Mikah4tmz

Damn! I was sure that bony a$$ knee belonged to Paris Hilton.

2076 days ago

cjs

You can just SMELL the desperation on her .. UGH !! So sad .. no acting chops of ANY substance, she will ALWAYS play a version of Rachel.

Oh and a VERY obvious PR move.. must be a DOG of a movie.. seriously it's one familes can go to, but NO Brad is getting attention and she just can't take it.

Family movie out just in time for nude GQ cover.. nice.. go ahead SMELL the desperation.. plus if she is in the sun so much why NO tan? Oh .. photo shop.

2075 days ago

Janet

If this mutt movie tanks, what's her next move? Spread-eagled in the Penthouse centerfold? She doesn't have enough class for Playboy.

2074 days ago

DollSue

What's wrong with them?

Jennifer is a perfectly beautiful woman. John is a perfectly handsome man. Together, they're better than any of you couples could match up to.

They deserve the best.