Kook vs. Kardashians

12/24/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kooky Courtney Love took to her MySpace blog to trash Robert Kardashian -- and now the whole family is hella pissed!

C. Love accused the Kardashian bro of a hate crime -- saying he attacked one of her employees and repeatedly called him a faggot. Courtney says she tried reporting the incident to cops, but they brushed her off. If she was as incoherent in person as she is online, it's not really that startling.

The Kardashian family is none-too-pleased. A rep for the fam tells us, "We are so saddened to hear that someone is blogging this insanity on Christmas Eve. Everything this apparently unstable person writes is obviously untrue and we will forward this terrible nonsense to our attorneys. Merry Christmas!"

And a Happy New Year.

Marc

Courtney's crazy but she tells it like it is. She's not afraid to hold back.

2024 days ago

Hawkeye

Ah, there's noting like a hateful online rant from Courtney Love to get you in the holiday spirit.

2024 days ago

ozzman

they're ALL jackasses...

2024 days ago

TEAM JEN

The Kardashian family always seem to be in good spirits, and they seem so down to earth I for one Do Not believe that Rob is capable of such crap. The Kardashian family helped a family in New orleans and Khloe helped a homeless man named "Shorty" once. Let them enjoy the Holidays crazy bitch!

2024 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Papa Robert aided and abetted OJ with his double murder. He would have been convicted if not for him.

He's probably burning in hell right now, so no white Christmas for him.

As far as that freak family of his, they all deserve to inherit his killer Karma.

2024 days ago

justsaying

2024 days ago

Seriously...

OMG, tell that raving lunatic to shut it....I just read the blog, and I hate to tell her, but Nirvana sucked when Kurt was still alive. she needs to go shoot up some heroin and STFU.

2024 days ago

Anita

If anyone else said it I might take it under consideration.

But Courtney Love is a total headcase. She should be institutionalized. I

feel sorry for the daughter with such an unstable mother.

2024 days ago

Bill

I have heard similar things from people that I know I Calabasas.

2024 days ago

misskitty

#6 - That you would state that someone is 'lucky' because they kill two people get away with it.... frightening. Lucky is not a word I would use to describe an un-repentent murderer.

2024 days ago

Rosario

So she wants me to believe that Rob jumped out of a car to run up to someone that works for her, called him names, broke his nose, and jumped in his car and left? And to top that off the guy didn't report the incident till the next day because he didn't want TMZ cameras to follow them? Umm, yeah that makes a lot of sense. Oh and all this took place over 2 months ago but her employee was scared to tell her because she would blog about it? What kind of crap is that.

First off, if I was punched in the face and my nose got broken, I would have the police at the scene. I don't care if there cameras there, in fact it would of been better so that they could of have had proof of what was going on. I doubt TMZ's camera (or anybody's cameras) were there because we would of heard about this a long time ago. Second, why the hell would Rob just randomly punch this guy in the face. I know shes saying its a hate crime and he did it because the guy works for a women of power but that part alone is crazy. This guy is not stupid. He's graduating college and I doubt he would decide one day to just go hit someone because they look gay and works for for Courtney Love .

This whole thing sounds like someone wanted to get attention and it worked. Cant wait to see what happens if this all blows up in Courtney's face.

2024 days ago

ryo_girl

All Kardashians are trash, so it's not surprising.

2023 days ago

bob

6. No.5. I don't see any of you complaining when the killer of Byrd from Texas did what he did. I've never heard any of you complain about whites who hung and are still hanging blacks and mexicans get away with it. Whites have killed Millions of blacks and no one has blinked an eye as they all walked free. You get one black guy, just one, who got lucky enough to kill an walk away and all of you have a baby. Stop crying. It's over.

Posted at 8:03PM on Dec 24th 2008 by pncmsing

########6
YOU JUST ADMITTED O.J. KILLED HER,,,,,

2023 days ago

Anita

The Kardashians may be trashy but that does not change the fact that Courtney is delusional and seems to be decompensating.

2023 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Um, just because it "happened three months ago" doesn't mean it didn't happen. You don't think the Kardashians would cover this up and totally lie about it? Yes, they have helped homeless people but they are funny about their reps. Look at them on their reality show, they try to come across as a totally wholesome family who can do no wrong. Completely freaking out over Kourtney's nude photos that supposedly got in the hands of someone else, and acting as if Kim's video was sooo much torture and they all learned their lesson once. You really buy all that crap? Kourtney Kardashian that is, if you saw that episode. They are so fake, that is one of the most scripted shows i have ever seen, almost or maybe even more scripted than the Hills!!!! Kim acts as if she didn't want her sex tape released. I totally think that she saw how Paris's tape made her famous and then released hers to do the same. On the show though she cries remembering her tape being released. Such bullS***. As crazy as Courtney Love is, why would she make this up? She could be mad at them for something else, but I doubt she would be so very detailed and specific with this story if it didn't happen, after all she is a drug addict that isn't very lucid half of the time right? I've read her blogs before, they don't always make sense. This one seems very detailed and easy to read (compared to others). This story is pretty true, and also with the Kardashians response, you don't see like "What the F is Courtney talking about ". You see "This is so sad". It sounds very put on like a professional liar. Ok Im rambling but Team Courtney Love here. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!

2023 days ago