K-Fed's New Girl -- Kind of a Badass

12/25/2008 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline clearly likes 'em a little on the wild side.

K-Fed's new squeeze, Victoria Prince, has had her share of run-ins with the law. Just last year, Prince was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. But, she pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed.

Back in her high school days, she allegedly waged a terror campaign against three kids at her high school. Their parents filed a temporary restraining order against her, but the judge rejected it, telling the school to deal with it.

But wait, there's more. Vic was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon on school premises (a stun gun) and possession of alcohol by a minor. The docs were destroyed so we don't know how it all turned out.

Vic told us the stun gun was for protection, because she had to walk to her car late at night after volleyball practice -- she didn't mention the other stuff.

nykaren

sick attracts sick

darling nikki

15. U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly!!

Posted at 8:48AM on Dec 25th 2008 by pootie tang

LMAOOOOO.....haven't heard that in a hot minute!!!!

itstrue

Half as good as Britney! Half as good as nothing is nothing.

tacoluv

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt....its a mug shot in which it looks like she was sobbing like a little b*tch, however she does have nice "DSL's"!

Bubblebunny

Neiiigggghhhh! I want her for my stable. Keep her away from the little boys, Kevin !

Bubblebunny

Aw, stop bein' mean. She has a right to grow up. Hope she is nice to the kids.

Bubblebunny

She just needs some good Kosher food, and some kind , loving treatment from some great friends, and good family. Maybe Kevin will tame her with a good and loving relationship. The kind where the gentleman (!) is LOYAL and STABLE. I sure hope so. Otherwise, the lovely (she really is a cute girl, you meanies), is wasting her sweet time. Get an education, Victoria, and attract a better class of man. (But, if this is not possible, watch your step with the low class user type.) LOVE is the main quality, and KINDNESS, dear.

Ann

Umm, I wonder if I can borrow her to terrorize a person who wronged me...

scum

Sounds like little Victoria is blowing everybody. No wonder there are school shootings!

Worldtour Photographer

Kevin who ?

dug

Please tell me this is news because from her/his picture - she is obviously a man. Come on..the horse face, the sunken manly heroin face.. I get it - that's why it's news. Let's see - KFed - who is fairly famous because he screwed an ugly girl named Brittany, now he's screwing a man. I guess I can see that is why it's news. But please, clarify to me why this is news.. I mean, so what - he's gay. Get over it.

Sharona

I hope she gets that sorry ass up and at least makes him get a job!

vile comments

once in the spotlight they dig in the past and dish old dirt on you..., things actually forgotten since a long time. what a shameless and nasty job by tmz!!!

Hawaii Girl

This woman appears to be the same Victoria Prince that was a University of Hawaii volleyball player. She was an awesome volleyball player and polite and gracious while here in Hawaii. That is a terrible picture of her as she is quite a cute girl.

Maddy

Come on, folks. This girl is not ugly. Maybe I shouldn't be here posting as obviously you are all raving beauties and hot studs. I'm just an average looking person who cleans up pretty good for special occasions. As for her "rap sheet", seems to me that Kevin has moved up. Britney's past isn't much to rave about either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments