There Is No Santa Claus

12/25/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

darling nikki

I don't care how much they love each other...this is not about them, it is about feeding the less fortunate. I work with a married couple and they don't go around kissing each other at work to prove their love to others. There is a time and a place for everything. I don't care if it is paid work or volunteer work and that they are celebrities....it is very unprofessional of them. And also, they both need hats on their heads when preparing food for others....makes the gloves kind of moot when there is hair floating around in your food.

2064 days ago

Nikki

TMZ , take a look at your comments. NOtice how every comment is anti Speidi? You sit there and rag on Britney Spears all the damn time when in reality she at least has more talent in her pinky than those 2 put together. and now they are hosting mtvs new year bash? they have done nothing to become famous, besides riding L.C.'s coattail. So basically if you have money then youre good enough for TMZ or MTV right? another example of how ass backwards society is.

2064 days ago

LWood

GAG!

2064 days ago

Q

you know what, they may be publicity whores but at least this time they were volunteering. ok, it's still annoying and I don't even know why people follow them around with cameras but like I said, at least this time they were doing something for a good cause.

2064 days ago

laguna beach

stop posting pix and NON stories of these two and maybe, just maybe, they will go away...

2064 days ago

Shelly

So disgusting that they can make homeless people lose their appetite!

2064 days ago

Miss Behavin'

Would starve before eating ANYTHING that is that close to the HERP-IFIED mouths of those two!!!

2063 days ago

m dennings

Gross! Shouldn't they be wearing hair nets and face masks to stop the spread of germs??? Just think of the lucky sod who gets that dish; perhaps with a savory dew drop of Spencer's spit or a sprinkle of Heidi's dandruff.

2063 days ago

SO SICK OF BRITNEY

I THINK I'M GONNA THROW UP!

2063 days ago

anon

I think I just threw up in my mouth!

2063 days ago

jake is retarded

OMG, another publicity event for these clowns... good job kissing all over less fortunate peoples food you jackasses.

2062 days ago

diana

Even the homeless folks lost their lunch when they saw those two! They are suffering enough, and you give them these two douchebags to serve up food, shame on you!

2060 days ago