Ben Affleck Wishes Everyone a Merry F'n Xmas

12/26/2008 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy is just telling the nice man with the camera where he can go.

fria

He should be grateful! The paps giving him more attention than the movie going audience...

yram

Seems to me like he is doing an awful lot of good for children all over the world lately. Also looks like the cameramen made his daughter (who is usually very smiling) cry. I'd do the same if anyone made my daughter cry.

Tangie

What's it like to be a peon of a man and have your wife support you? Ask Ben Affleck! (And she's a pretty rotten actress)

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

He sucks as an actor. Boycott his crappy movies. F%#@* him. He can shove that finger up Jennifer's a-hole. The paps shouldn't waist film on that never-has-been. TMZ should ignor him and talk pictures of the other actors and see how he respone.

Meri

Ben should be glad anyone wants his picture.In a few years,they won't.He always looks so unpleasant anyway.

Lexar

I do agree with the comment that TMZ should ignore him..after a few months this "has been"...or "never quite was"....will be calling you to get his aging face back in front of the public. Ben will be selling Men's Grooming Supplies on HSN in a few years.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

None of you idiots posting here or at TMZ get it at all... MORONS. He has his child with him, LEAVE HIM ALONE. Honestly, I wish they could carry far-reaching stun guns to ZAP the PAPS in the nads when they pester celebs with their kids.

Josi

UNGRATEFUL!!!!!!THESE STARS!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!I THEY GET PAID ALL THAT MONEY AND THEN BITCH WHEN THERE PICTURE IS TAKEN!!!!!!ITS WHAT BEING A STAR IS ALL ABOUT!!!SAME BACK TO YOU MR.JENNIFER LOPEZ GARNER

Anita

Could he be off the wagon again???
Of course, I"d be be using too if I was married to Garner.

Anita

That is one selfish boychild. Bet he is a difficult guy to live with.

Tim

What an AZZHOLE!! Giving us the public the bird?
Maybe if he worked a real job in a plant somewhere would teach him how lucky he is.

Tangie

# 23 Ms tell it like it is...shut your piehole, penis breath.

anymouse

WTF, is wrong with that? That is just the Brooklyn way of saying, "Happy F-ing Holidays, my friend!"

The only negative I can see is that with his attitude, Angelina won't adopt him, but then again is that really a bad thing?

JJ

CLASSLESS JERK.....JUST PROVES THE OSCARS CAN BE WRONG....WHAT A COMPLETE JERK OFF....MAYBE HE'S THINKING ABOUT THAT FAT A** JENNY FROM THE BLOCK; she's up fpr SALE again Jerk off.

jan

These so called celebs just die for fame & will do anything for attention, then when they make there millions they are like leave me the **** alone.... 99% of them are JERKS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments