Ben Affleck Wishes Everyone a Merry F'n Xmas

12/26/2008 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy is just telling the nice man with the camera where he can go.

Dark

Actually he could of been giving the paps the finger because they kept calling out to him and his daughter when it looks like she is ASLEEP!!!!

megafox

Y EAH I WILL NOT WANT PHOTO OF ME WHEN I'M WITH MY KIDS OR SOEM CRAZY QUESTIONS . YOU ARE RIGHT BEN

SHANNON MOAKLEY

Make a damn decent movie, then you might be able to pay some people disrespect.
I bet his little kid was saying he made something better in his diapers than Gigli.

ACLU member

Ben Affleck gives all the actors in the world a bad name! His acting is the worst among all the actors, the way he talks is so immature and childish. I wish his ass the worst!

ACLU member

He looks very GAY and I feel sorry for Jennifer Garner, her career went to the toilet bowl after marrying to this gay looking bad actor

firebaby

i agree with dark and the few other comments that make sense...
this is a PICTURE, of a moment in time...
who knows what the pappers were saying to him, his daughter is in his arms; maybe she was sleeping and they kept on talking and hounding him? maybe they jumped/scared her and she started to cry?
the celebs are the target (normally) but yet these pappers are always calling their kids' names out... imagine how you would feel, in that situation...
let the kids be like accesories: see 'em and don't see 'em... i mean, theere has to be a line somewhere...

my 13 cents...

Moreaces

Way to go Ben, I knew there was a reason why I always liked you,, despite the acting thingey

Glisten Garbor

F U too has been...

JustJack

Talentless hack can shove that finger up his nose. What a douchebag.

Sharona

TMZ - It's NOT OK to scare children! Take all the pics you want of celebs, but STOP hounding the babies!!

Tazandra

The paps hang around Violet's daycare waiting for Jen or Ben to drop her off or pick her up. That is so incredibly pervy. I don't blame Ben for being mad at them now. There should be a law denying these pedo-paps access to children near schools and daycares. Some of them wait outside their home and then follow them with Violet to daycare.

Joanie

MAN HE SURE IS A "GOOD FATHER" HUH? NO WONDER I CANNOT STAND HIM ANYMORE, HYPOCRITE!!! WANTS THE MONEY FOR ACTING FROM PEOPLE LIKE US, BUT CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!! LOSER IN MY BOOK!

Butterfly

That gesture shows just how ignorant and low class he is. Obviously he does not love his child enough to keep from displaying such a vile and despicable gesture in his child's presence. Hasn't he heard that children are quick to pick up and imitate their parent's behavior? My God, what a home he must have come from. What a pity. He is disgusting. So sorry for his child.

Joanie

ONE MORE THING, I AM NOT SUPPORTING HIM, IF IT WERE NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, WHO GO SEE HIS "BAD" MOVIES, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY!

Anita

Stupid prick with a chip on his shoulder.

He married the wrong Jennifer to advance his political career and now he is in a perpetual bad mood. Big surprise.
I would not vote for this idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments