Simon Cowell Eating for One

12/26/2008 12:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it just us or does Simon Cowell look a little trimmer now that he's single again?

Play video

Lucy

dude has more hair on him that an ape

2094 days ago

Al

...and he needs a bra.

2094 days ago

ckitty

that hair is sexy!

2094 days ago

corey snelling

he is soooooo yummy. SIMON! i want to have your babies!!!

2094 days ago

suzyh

Simon is looking FANTASTIC these days, the sun, sand and warm water is sure agreeing with him! Looking forward to the new season of American Idol.....

2094 days ago

Woody McBreairty

Everytime I see Simon Cowell I see gay. To me there is something in his whole persona that says gay. All of my gay friends say they feel strong gay vibes from him and they all believe without a doubt that he is gay. Sometime, somewhere, somehow, I feel sure it will be revealed that Simon Cowell is gay. I think some things are just too, too obvious and too convincing to be credibly denied.

2093 days ago

HatersSuck

I don't know why everyone keeps saying he's slimmer. He was just as toned last year. He looks AWESOMELY HAWT! He was #25 on US Mag's list of 100 Hottest Shirtless Men this year. For those of you who want to dis his amazing pecs and his lovely furry chest, J E A L O U S! Get a clue, guys. The gay slick look is out and REAL men are in. By the way, you only have to watch where his eyes go when he looks at the female contestants and you know he's definitely NOT gay. :D

2093 days ago

phatnorm

Hell he could feed a hole orfanage with those booby's..........

2093 days ago

sallymae

He needs a bra forget of he looks skinner

2093 days ago

E.B.

Why is he always rubbing his chest?

2092 days ago

ckitty

and why does he not like white women?

2091 days ago

Freak On A Leash

He is a HOT man. I only could hope he is GAY. Would LOVE to have him on my team and take that man for a test drive over and over and over and over YUM!

2091 days ago

CracklinRosie

He is the most GORGEOUS, SEXIEST man to ever walk the face of the planet!!!! He no longer has manboobs, they are now PECS!!! And they are HOTTTTTT, and I love them hairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had a beautiful chest like his, I'd be rubbing it all the time, too. His swagger is even sexier with his shirt off. Thank you, TMZ, for getting us VIDEO of Simon in Barbados!!! It's an epiphany!!!!!!

2089 days ago