« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jack Nicholson -- It's All Downhill From Here

12/29/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jack was out of breath on the slopes in Aspen -- because at 71-years-old, he can't keep up with the snow bunnies quite like he used to.

Jack Nicholson: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Liz

It looks as though he was skiing Snowmass which, is a hell of a lot easier than Aspen mountain. I give him kudos for putting the ski boots on and skiing!

Bradblowsgeorge

Jack, kudos for even putting those boots on. Yeah, father time catches us all, but I gotta give you credit, you keep plugging along. Good job~~~~~

northern gypsy

((( earth to J.N. ))) your 71 yrs old...also...i'm guessing he wouldn't be so out of breath...if he wasn't such a chronic smoker..

Ian Kemp

Come on TMZ.....every one gets older....evern Harvey gets out of breath now whern I chase him around our bedroom....

GIANCARLO FORTI

I AM SUPRISED BECAUSE JACK SMOKES A LOT AND WAS ABLE TO DO THAT IN THAT ALTITUDE AND BECAUSE THE PAPARAZZI ACT LIKE REGULAR PEOPLE NOT LIKE JACKASS AS 90 PERCENT OF THEM DO, NO STUPID QUESTIONS, NO PRESSURE, THAT WAS GOOD

Kitty

That's what happens when you're an alcoholic, chain-smoking, womanizing old fart who's WAY past his prime. Total a-hole

Disgusted

Maybe this ski trip was on his "Bucket List"

Wondering

I have to give major credit to Jack for even attempting the slopes of Aspen. Yeah, he's a smoker, but he's also 71. That may be a reason why he's breathing a little heavy. Heck, I'm 20 and would probably be doing the same thing. All the hate on Jack should stop. He's an icon in the acting industry and by the photos and videos from this recent trip to Aspen, Jack looks like a great father. I think Jack's a cool guy and I'd definately be up for spending time with him whenever.

maggot

In my next life I would like to come back as this guy's ball sack....just to see all the poon he entered.

GIANCARLO FORTI

HEY KITTY WHY ARE YOU CALLING HIM AN A-HOLE?? DID HE ABUSE ANYONE, DID HE NOT PAID HIS DEBTS? DID HE DRINK ALCOHOL WITH YOUR MONEY? DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU OR ANYBODY THAT YOU KNOW FOR THAT MATTER?? GIRL YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES WITH MAN AND THAT HAS TO BE BECAUSE SOME MAN HAS DONE SOMETHING TO YOU, BUT I DON'T THINK JACK IS THAT GUY Lol

Wondering

Kitty needs to chill out. What is the problem with Jack? He's totally cool and is alot better than you I'm sure.

CriticXtreme

Someone should have said, "Jack, do you need a cigarette?"