Sarah Palin Wears Granny Panties...

12/29/2008 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... because she's officially a grandmother now!

Sarah's unwed teenage daughter Bristol finally gave birth yesterday to a baby boy named -- wait for it -- Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston!

Congrats Levi...

Igloo foo

Even in Alaska...It's always sad when cousins mate

patty deborn

Michelle Obama was graduated from Harvard Law School, and was married when she became pregnant.
There is a big difference. Movie stars make millions , ie Brangelina, and can take full care of their children.
Plus, they were older when they had children.
That is the big difference here between Bristol and Levi and Michelle Obama and some movie stars that aren't married.

R.J. Johnson

Wow, do so many of you think you're so superior. Shut up.

Pam

So I can expect Heath Ledgers child to be referred to as a bastard..right?

a

So all of you people are perfect?

gomyskins47

Congrats to the new mom, dad and grandparents. Enjoy him!

Maggie

Are you kidding me with that boy's name?!! Tripp?! Easton?! WTF?? The Palin family has some retarded names and there is nothing like naming your child after a near fall and a sporting company. Losers! Poor little Tripp is a Bast@#d!

Hawkeye

I don't think I'm better than anyone, but gimme a freaking break. Trac is not a name! It's stupid! Stop defending stupidity!

Brenda

I think they will do just fine.
He is rather Handsome....I wish them well.

Maggie

Hawkeye:

LOL, their names sound like a group of diseases! *cough* Oh sorry, I have a bit of the Trig but don't worry it's not as contagious as having the Trac or the Tripp *cough*

Yawn

The name is unusual but if your uncles are Trig and Track, Tripp doesn't seem too odd, I guess. Maybe he was named after Linda Tripp! lol. Just kidding!
The girl is 18 years old. So what if she's not married? I'm sure they will all figure out what is best for the family.
I wish them all much happiness.

Wayne Newtn

TMZ...we have a HOT TIP 4 u !!!

RJ Johnson has CRABs !!! He was infected from a bed he bought from Leeds !!!

Hawkeye

Mark:

My Uncle got the Tripp when he was on shore leave in Saigon.
Not pretty.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

LMAO! at the lil b@stard's name.

to those who think TMZ and readers are too harsh on this skank...PLEASE...no we are not perfect, I personally am a heathen, lol...but the point is the irony...the irony of the repuke party pretending to be perfect and sin-free, and functional and moral...and everyday the white trash palin family shines more light on this repuke hypocricy...I JUST LOVE THE IRONY..lol.
I pray to God the skank is unable to conceive after this lil inbred baby...we have enough inbred retards in the US. Good luck to the kid...coming from the gene pool he does little Tripp (snicker...giggle) will need all the luck he can find.

Bunzer

How can some of you be so hateful? I had my daughter when I was 18 and I was unmarried---and I was not a slut. I'm just one of those (like Palin's daughter) who got caught. I had friends who couldn't wait to spread the news who were having sex themselves then talked about me like they were as pure as the driven snow. You guys with your "slut" talk are just plain ignorant. Also, I don't think living in the governors mansion makes you trailer trash. Duh!