Sarah Palin Wears Granny Panties...

12/29/2008 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... because she's officially a grandmother now!

Sarah's unwed teenage daughter Bristol finally gave birth yesterday to a baby boy named -- wait for it -- Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston!

Congrats Levi...

stupid women & the religious right

Congrats to the adorable hillbilly couple!

Pam's right guys,! If we take issue with Palin's strung-out daughter being unwed and a mother, then we need to also be outraged at liberal celebrities because the belief system is completely different! Wait! I mean.. well, it's not like Palin insisted that her daughter was going to marry the kid.. oh wait. Sorry Pam, you're stupid...

El Mexicutioner

I could think of a lot of things that are worse than being an unwed mother, like being a hack reporter for TMZ for instance.

Leatherpants

Pam,

I want to jump into the internet and bitch slap you.

Bobp

Let's see now...we have a dad who is a high school dropout with a hillybilly heroin dealing mom, an unwed mother with a mom who doesn't read newspapers and majored in double talk in college! They could have all shacked up together in the VP mansion, if we weren't the luckiest people alive!!! Okey dokey?? You betcha! Wink, wink.

my 3 cents

I think I got it!!!!
The Reason for the name:
She TRIPPed and fell on his D!ck and it was facing East ON The MIT shell look at his JOHNSTON!!!!
now ask me a Kevin Bacon Question.

Dick Whippler

Hey #30 (SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE), YOUR A PIECE OF S@IT. YOUR A HEATHEN??? MY GUESS IS YOU WERE SOME NEGLECTED LITTLE TURD WHO DIDN'T GET ANY LOVE FROM MOMMY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO BUSY WORKING THE STREETS , SUCKING C@ck$ TO GET HIGH, YOU WERE PROBABLY MANUFACTURED AND SCRAPED OFF SOME FLOOR AT A PEEP SHOW. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT FAMILY, OTHER THAN WHAT YOU READ OR HEAR ON SOME LIBERAL NEWS SHOW. I BET YOU HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT OLE PURPLE PONTOON LIPS AND AUNT JEMIMAH. GO GET SOME HELP FOR YOUR HEATHENISM, MAYBE YOUR HEADING SHOULD BE"MY MOTHER IS A C@ck SUCKING STREETWALKER" OUT TURD BOY

stupid women & the religious right

Posted at 8:46PM on Dec 29th 2008 by concrete-sox

Conservatism at it's finest...

Sugar Cookie!

Amazing how you guys are taking this so ironically. I'm beginnig to agree with what #30 said.... Does this mean EVERY 18 year old unnmarried girl is a slut??? Bristol is techincally now an adult now that she's had her kid. I wish the best for her and levi but the one thing i am gonna laugh about is the name. Tripp?? The poor kid is gonna be roasted on for the rest of his life because of his name and his crazy ass grandma!!!

Bob

I guess a little more info, like who paid the hospital bills (Medicaid?), who is going to support the child (welfare?) and what kind of a future they have would be kind of nice. I would hate to think that the daughter of a woman who aspired to be vice-president was living off taxpayers dollars as another young, unwed welfare mother. Obviously his mother, arrested recently for drugs, can't help support them and we have not heard anything about him having a job so one would have to presume the Palin's are supporting both mother and child (with help from the taxpayers?) at the moment.
Keep in mind that just a couple of decades ago the family would have been so ashamed of the daughters low morals that we never would have heard of her or Sarah Palin. My how times have changed, from being an unwed mother being socially unacceptable to being a badge of honor. That's progress????

mch

YEAH... LIKE THE OTHER BABY, TRIG,...ISN'T BRISTOL'S KID. SURE. '
TRIPP N TRIG.' BRISTOL'S HOT MAN!!!!!!!!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

FINALLY some truly funny comments, u know who u are, btw, I made alfredo tonite and used the chopped garlic from the bottle, fresh is way better !

beachy

Congrats! It will be a hard road for such young parents, but our parents did it all the time!

What a happy event! And to you haters - must suck to be as perfect as you. (gag).

beachy

I'll bet you haters would love her if she had an abortion. Yet, she had the guts to do the RIGHT thing. That's what REALLY bugs you.

Why don't you get over yourselves already?

Pam

Posted at 8:21PM on Dec 29th 2008 by Liz

If they are hillbillies, that would make you two chromosomes short of being one!

bitch please

Sarah is a little busy right now hiring nannies for her special needs child she chose to have at 40-something.

Wake up America!!