« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Speed Freak

Danica Patrick Busted Again

12/29/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Indy race car driver Danica Patrick has yet to learn that the funny little pedal on the left is the brake.

Cops confirm Patrick was busted earlier this month in Scottsdale, Ariz. for driving 54 in a 35 -- 19 over the speed limit -- which bested her last run-in with the fuzz where she was going 57 in a 40 -- only 17 over.

Danica received a citation and is due in court at the beginning of January.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ur mom

54? haha that's faster than they go in the IRL

2020 days ago

dean

Hi when i was younger the copps got me doing 64 in a 20 so i guess she ant to bad.

2019 days ago

Party 'till you die!

She's hot, but hot tempered too! Probably a lot of fun to drive with! Well, until she slams into some q-tip driving at sub-light speeds and everyone dies! I did see that race and she was cut off and got screwed! Too bad they didn't let her go after the other guy! It would have been fun too watch! And they have TONS of radar everywhere in Scottsdale! And I mean EVERYWHERE!!!!

2019 days ago

joey

WHO CARES.

2019 days ago

Old Guy

My dad always told me, "Son, watch out for fast women."

2019 days ago

2% MILK

WHO CARES, IF IS WAS 140 IN 65 , KNOW THATS A BIG DEAL.

2019 days ago

nothing better to do

I can't stand this hack. Talk about ego!!! This ill-tempered under-talented wanna-be-calendar-model gives women who race a bad name. Esp with her antics on the track.

2019 days ago

ME

SHE'S AN OVER-RATED BITCH.

2019 days ago

Grapthars' Hammer

Best female driver so far and the record speaks for itself. A fan of IRL & CART since the early 60's , I think she deserves the total respect given to by her peers { current less talented female drivers excepted } Obviousely the people who really know, manufacturers,team owners,racing industry giants know she's worth the many millions of their dollars!!! Not to mention she's easy on the eyes!! As far as speeding......yea....and I've never had a speeding ticket like the rest of you....and look.....monkeys are starting to fly out of my ___.!!!

2019 days ago

Amanda

Ur mom:
Yeaaa......actually indycars go a lot faster than nascars

2019 days ago