Alleged Blue Man Tried to Do Man in Public

12/30/2008 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A guy who told Chicago cops he was a member of the Blue Man Group was arrested for allegedly performing oral sex on another man on a park bench. Gives a whole other meaning to Blue Man, doesn't it?

Police sources tell TMZ Darren Stephens was arrested around 5:45 PM last night after cops say they found him gettin' all Lewinsky-like in a Chicago park.

According to the Chicago Sun Times, the "other man" is an assistant principal at a nearby high school.

albert

BLOW MAN GROUP!!!

Carolyn A-B

Because who's out and about at 5:45pm in Chicago? They never expected to be interrupted? In a major metropolis, and on a public bench?

The assistant principal is gonna have a lot of 'splaining to do.

Sorry, but that's just plain dumb.

Strat Cat

You mean he WAS an Assistant Principal!

Yeddy-Bo

I wonder if the "Assistant Principle" has "Blue ball syndrome"?
Just saying......................

Katie

Darren Stephens like on Bewitched??? LOL

recon dave

he blew till he was blue in the face LOL

Firefly

I wonder if his parents favorite show was Bewitched.

karen b

I just looked up the article (http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/1354535,w-blue-man-principal-arrest-123008.article) and it's the (soon to be former) assistant principal from MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

Wayne Reardon

Oh Derwood!

vinny

Hahahaha I wonder if that was Tobias Funke....I just blue myself!!!! AD

Arrested Development Fan

Top 10 David Cross Quotes ( Tobias Funke)
1. "Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up."

2. "I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks, so to speak."

3. "Oh, I can just taste those meaty leading man parts in my mouth."

4. "For there's a man inside me, and only when he's finally out, I can walk free of pain."

5. "Well, I've always wanted to remake Annie Hall. Except, I wouldn't want to get in bed with a green producer like a Sofia Coppola, though. Oh, but give me an old pro like a Robert Redford. Oh, I'd jump into bed with him in a second. And I wouldn't just lie there, Michael Bluth, if that's what you're thinking."

6. "Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time."

7. "Okay, who’d like a banger in the mouth? Oh, right. I forgot. Here in the States, you call it a sausage in the mouth."

8. "Oh, come on. Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging."

9. "Come on. Let's see some bananas and nuts. Oh, perhaps we should just pull their pants off."

10. "You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a moment and pull my analrapist stocking over my head, George Michael has been acting strange lately."

bmike

As far as I know most people enjoy sex, so why is this such a big deal? If either of these guys were getting some from a woman in the park this would not be news at all...just cuz I'm not into the same sorta sex as they are does not make me think their lives should be ruined becuase of it. Let the poor guys go and drop any charges. We should all be this lucky to get some in the park!

2% MILK

MAYBE WERE SHORT ON WOOD FOR THE SHOW

kt

The mascot for that high school is the Blue Demon. Seriously.

The Observer

I saw the BMG in NYC last August. There is an act where one of them catches somewhere around 30 large marshmallows in his mouth, one at a time in quick succession. At the end he pulls out of his mouth a large, long marshmallow blob that obviously went partially down his throat. Things that make you say, "Hmmmm....."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments