Rita to Anna's Men: Nothin' Wrong with Gay Sex

12/30/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The famous "Seinfeld" line, "Not that there's anything wrong with that" is forever part of the pop culture lexicon. And if Rita Cosby has her way, it will be a legal defense, too.

Birkhead
Cosby claimed in her questionable Anna Nicole Smith book that Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern had a sexual tryst -- which was allegedly videotaped. Stern has filed a defamation lawsuit against Cosby.

Now...in a response filed earlier this month, Cosby says her claims can't be defamatory because "engaging in a homosexual tryst, even if videotaped, does not reflect poorly on someone and in the 21st Century it most certainly is not a 'criminal lewd act.'" Cosby should bottle her gall and sell it for $60 mil.

And speaking of $60 mil... that's how much Stern is suing Cosby and the publishers of her book "Blonde Ambition" for.

Attention Ho

repost?

Waiting for you to answer my question or do you have to wait for Swims to do it for you?

LMAO

---

Where in the doc*uments do they say this: "Hachette Books' Motion and Cosby's Motion both make it clear that without the gay sex story, the book would never have been accepted for publication"???

TIA

Posted at 11:48PM on Dec 30th 2008 by Quotes from the actual court case

---

Give me the pdf number and page number.

TIA

Attention Ho

20. Even more instructive - given Howard’s focus in this action on the fact that he is depicted as having had a sexual encounter with Larry Birkhead — is Howard’s casual and consistent portrayal as a cross-dressing man on The Anna Nicole Show. In one episode, for example, he accompanies Anna on a girls’ trip, as the only man. He and the group go to Chippendales, where he watches male strippers; the group then proceeds to a gentlemen’s club, where Howard gives the group a drunken, ridiculous table dance. Anna declares that despite protests from Howard about the experience, he enjoyed it.(Season 1, Epis. 5 and 6) On another episode, Howard dresses up like Bobby Trendy, a flamboyant gay man who is a friend of Anna’s; Howard also mimics his lisped speech and wears lipgloss.(Season 1, Epis. 11). Similarly, afler losing an eating contest, he is shown rollerblading with makeup and a wig on.(Season 1, Epis. 3). Yet another episode depicts Howard assisting Anna in filming a movie by dressing in drag because “Anna wanted him to.” He and Anna are seen discussing his penis in a way that makes it quite clear that Anna had no firsthand experience. When Howard then appears in drag, Anna indicates that she thinks that he secretly liked the transformation, because he protested too much,(Season 2, Epis, 7).

21. It is hard to gibe the plaintiffs sense of outrage over Blonde Ambition’s depiction of him engaging in a same sex tryst, with his evident willingness to prance about in drag on The Anna Nicole Show. Remember, The Anna Nicole Show was put on the air as a reality show.

Attention Ho

24. These are only a few of many events in the Show, My primary take away from watching the two seasons of The Anna Nicole Show was that Anna and Howard’s life was so over the top that it would be hard to conceive of very many sex or drug related stories involving Anna or Howard that would seem “inherently incredible.”

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

NITE AGAIN T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE STERNOIDS....HAPPY NEW YEARS TO U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Attention Ho

Then, the idea of Stem and Birkhead having a sexual relationship was independently confirmed by — REDACTED
When they described the videotape that the Nannies said Anna watched and, again, Cosby had no reason to doubt Don Clark, the ex-FBI Bureau Chief or his colleague, Ms. Vicedomine. Cosby Dec.¶J 69-88.

Attention Ho

Perjury: Stern testified he only received a free flight to the Bahamas, he was reportedly paid 1 million dollars to allow the entertainment news mag. to exclusively tape him and tag along as he went back to the Bahamas.....
....
Plaintiff further testified that he had no knowledge of this bank account in his name (even though regular payments from it were made to his counsel and people in the Bahamas to cover his expenses) or the CBS payment until he received the 1099 from CBS at the end of the year. Defendants were unable to confirm this rather incredible testimony with CBS since it claimed shield law-privileges and REFUSED to disclose evidence concerning the negotiations.
IT DID HOWEVER PRODUCE THE RELEVANT DOC*UMENTS EVIDENCING THE AGREEMENT AND PAYMENTS TO STERN

BUSTED!

Attention Ho

"As the Second Circuit noted, when “a person’s reputation is so low ... even nominal damages are not to be awarded.” Guccione, supra, at 303. In sum, plaintiffs reputation was so tarnished by the wealth of previously published reports concerning him that this Court should find him to be libel proof as a matter of law and dismiss all the challenged statements."

tami

Howard K. Stern is disgusting. But Rita Cosby is even worse. I'm glad she destroyed her credibility along with her career.

Attention Ho

DECLARATION OF PETER NYGARD

I, PETER NYGARD, hereby declare:

1. I am an adult over 18 years of age, residing in Nygard Cay, Bahamas, I am the founder and Chairman of fashion design and manufacturing company Nygard International, which is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Canada and one of the largest in the US, with corporate offices in New York, Toronto, and Winnipeg. For many years, I have also maintained a home on Nygard Cay in the Bahamas.

2. I am not a party to this lawsuit, I understand that in this litigation Howard K. Stern challenges a number of statements in Rita Cosby’s book Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith’s Death. I provide this affidavit to address certain of those issues based on my knowledge and experience with Anna Nicole Smith.

3. I have known Rita Cosby (“Rita”) for approximately ten years. I have always known Rita to be a tenacious journalist, and extremely responsible about researching a story and being accurate.

4. Rita was aware that I had been involved with and had a long friendship with Anna Nicole Smith (“Anna”), and called me several times in February, 2007 to get my reaction to Anna’s tragic death. Rita called me again in May, 2007, and we spoke for a while about my relationship with Anna, her drug use, her friendship with Jackie Flatten and what I knew of her relationship with Howard K. Stern. Rita did not tell me that she was writing a book, however I assumed that she was gathering information for a journalistic purpose.

5. I first met Anna at the “Night of 100 Stars” Academy Awards party I hosted in Los Angeles in 1997. Anna arrived with an escort, but she and I hit it off immediately, and exchanged phone numbers later that evening. We began dating after that, and engaged in a non- exclusive relationship that lasted on and off for two to three years. During that period Anna became one of my company’s best models. We worked closely together and she accompanied me on numerous trips. Anna also visited me at least twice in 1999 at my home in the Bahamas, and told me that she fell in love with the place. Anna never mentioned Howard K. Stern the entire time we were dating. The first time I became aware of him was when I watched the first season of The Anna Nicole Smith Show. After that, Anna occasionally, although rarely, mentioned him to me, but always in the context of him as her lawyer or assistant. Anna never indicated that they were involved romantically, and it did not appear to me that she was interested in him in that way.

6. Although we remained friends, my romantic relationship with Anna ended over her drug use. She would regularly receive prescription drugs in the mail, and was often incapacitated. I never knew what drugs she was taking. When she was sober, Anna was wonderful to be around, but she had a drug problem. Although I tried to convince her to stay away from drugs, I was unable to provide the constant care that she would have needed to stay sober.

7. After my sexual relationship with Anna ended in 2000, I kept in touch with her, speaking several times a year, but I had not heard from her in a while when she phoned me in the summer of 2006, and told me that she was considering moving to the Bahamas. She also asked whether she could stay at my home there while she was looking for a place, a request which never came to fruition. I mentioned to Anna that Shane Gibson, the Minister of Immigration, was a friend of mine, and may have suggested that she contact him. I was not otherwise involved in her move, and did not speak to her again until she arrived in the Bahamas.

8. After Anna arrived in the Bahamas, our friendship resumed over a series of phone calls, She phoned me and said “Peter, I’m your neighbor!” As I told Rita, when I would call Anna, however, I often found that my messages were not delivered. I believe that Howard was trying to cut me out of her life by not passing along my messages, acting as a gatekeeper to her. We spoke a few more times in the fall of 2006, including after her son Daniel passed away and after Jackie Hatten tried to visit her (which is discussed in more detail below). Our last call was in mid-December.

9. I told Rita that it was my understanding, based on my understanding of her relationship with Howard, that Howard Stern was not the biological father of Anna’s daughter, Dannielynn. Although I understood that under Bahamian law, Howard had a claim of parenthood because he was named on Dannielynn’s birth certificate, I also knew that if Howard ever had to go under oath, he could not say that he was the biological father, I also articulated these beliefs in interviews on CNN’s Larry King Live and The Big Story with John Gibson on Fox News in February, 2007.

10. I have never met Howard, although have spoken to him on the telephone. I believe, and told Rit

Attention Ho

From the "Declaration of Bruce Littlefield":

On the show, Anna trades homes with her female friend (and prescribing physician), Dr. Khris Eroshevich (who prominently features in Anna's later death), for whom she creates a sex den replete with strap-ons and a sex-swing hanging from the ceiling (Season 2, Epis. 5).

Isn't that the shrink who was prescribing all those drugs to Anna in Stern's name when she died???

Oh my!

Attention Ho

43. Stern negotiated a deal with Getty Images to sell the photos to People Magazine for a reported $1 Million. Cosby Decl.¶ 22, Simpson Dep. 71-72.

Check out the sources.
Simpson Depo.

Simpson as in Patrik Simpson? Oh My!

Attention Ho

From the "Declaration of Bruce Littlefield":

I am aware that the plaintiff has claimed that we relied on various biased sources.

Yet in a story like this, involving passion and conflict at its core, virtually everyone involved was biased in one way or another ( including Howard K. Stern).

Any good journalist takes bias into consideration, yet it is but one factor in weighing a source's credibility.

Cool

"Plaintiff's "regular and continued access" to the media continues to this day as evidenced by Plaintiff's statements to the press concerning this litigation"

Hence this story even being on TMZ ! LOL

Posted at 11:22PM on Dec 30th 2008 by HK$ is Going Down (in more ways than one) ;) LOL

Let's see how many shows did Rita appear on immediately following her book release (with Hatchette steering the publicity)? HKS did 1 show with Lin Wood regarding this case?

******

You understand she (Rita) had mulitply sources right? So that means that the sources told Rita that it happened and Woolaa she put it in the book. She had sources! How are those Nannies and Lincoln Baines these days? Where is Liz Thompson that tried to discredit Rita? They were all a no show at the inquest, where oh where can they be, I wonder?

Posted at 11:25PM on Dec 30th 2008 by Off Shore accounts

Yea, I like the part where she went from 3K to 15K in attempted bribery, LMAO! GO LINCOLN!

Attention Ho

165. Cosby relied on information concerning the negotiations that she received from Larry Birkhead, Ford Shelley and Mark Speer and had no reason to doubt the information which was all consistent. Cosby Decl.¶ 146-147

The Deal between Birkhead and Stern for baby Dannielynn?

Disgusting!

SuxtobeRita

“Yet another episode depicts Howard assisting Anna in filming a movie by dressing in drag because “Anna wanted him to.” He and Anna are seen discussing his penis in a way that makes it quite clear that Anna had no firsthand experience. When Howard then appears in drag, Anna indicates that she thinks that he secretly liked the transformation, because he protested too much,(Season 2, Epis, 7).”

WOW! Rita Cosby is seriously screwed! I know exactly what episode she is talking about and what Rita is conveniently leaving out is that in that very same episode Anna wants Howard to mess around with his parents and tell them that he’s “coming out of the closet.” Howard quickly make a disgusted face and says, “f*** no.” and, “thats just patently false.”

oh my god! Rita, what in all hell do you have to say for your self when Anna wants Howard to mess with parents and says to him, “Just say: Mom, dad, I’ve come out of the closet.” and Howard responds with, “You know what, my parents have endured enough stress already. They don’t need anymore.” Anna: “Just do it for a joke.” Howard: “Hell no”

Rita, if you had any idea what was smart for you, you would BEG Howard to settle with you right now. ..But of course, what was it that your former colleague Keith Olberman had to say about you again? “Rita is dumber than a suitcase of rocks.”