"Hills" Chick Spills Her Digits

12/31/2008 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Port is either very easy to pick up -- or she just gave this guy -- who totally hit on her at LAX -- the following phone number: 310-735-0099. Try it.

Whitney Port: Click to watch

baRack em rack obama

it got me ha

1933 days ago

Gia

HOW DID YOU GUYS MISS THE MAN WITH THE HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in his head at the 28 sec mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1933 days ago

Barfalufugus

Ha ha!! Good one!

1933 days ago

bob

omg, the guy with the horns!!!!

1933 days ago

Natalia

omg tmzs camera people are creepy. they kept on laughhing in a wierd way

1933 days ago

Kailah

In the 411 reverse phone book on the internet I seem to get MCI Worldcom Communications Inc (Compton, CA) HAHA.. well that company has too much time on their hands if they are making a rejection line.

1933 days ago

Rex

Hey, she works hard al day. After a long flight she needs to relax. If she needs pizza , she calls for pizza, and if she needs sex with strangers when she's too horny after a long flight, she calls this guy. She has uncontrollable needs. What can ya say !!! She's a stinky skank and likes it !!!

1933 days ago

superblonde11

there is a rejection hotline in every area code so they can be more believable.

1933 days ago

lil' margaret in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,CANADA

I absolutly love your show.It my time every day for half an hour to get my me time.Sure enough I get a good laugh every time.Your show is escape and I laugh so hard at the stupidity at the actions of SEAL.What a joke of a man!OOOOOO I'm so scared (at his skin and teeth!)Great job guyz and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE STAFF AT TMZ!

1933 days ago

Mayu

I have that hotline at a different number though. They must have a local version for different states to make it more realistic.

1932 days ago

Mississippi Bitch

You people are so gullible and clueless.This is obviously contrived by tmz!!! The guy is very suspicious when he just "happens to walk up" on whitney and immediately pulls out his phone.Then watch how he turns around and looks at the cameras at the end.Shame on you TMZ!

1932 days ago