Star Jones: Staples Center

12/31/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones....sunbathing with the scars in St. Barts.

Candy

Girlfriend, one-piece. Seriously, not everyone (or most really) are meant to wear a bikini.

CF

Starr who? Her 15 minutes were up years ago.

Bex

Oh, hell no!

Barb

I lost all interest in her when she was on the View begging and bragging about the freebies for her wedding

Michelle

That was wrong on so many levels.

Bobp

Star, Star, Star...
1. A black, one piece bathing suit will make everyone on the beach much happier.
2. You should always check a mirror before you leave your room.
3. And that bottom is a little...um...revealing.

sparrow

I don't think she looks all that bad - in fact, I wish I looked that good in a bathing suit. Though I will ALWAYS wear a one-piece, and I don't have those scars...

Starr isn't fugly, but she's a former fatty, and I think that's why people diss her. Though I'll admit, she IS a biotch. (sorry, sistah fatty-girl)

the 4th horseman

ahem..........UGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY! that is a site that should have been kept private. at least there's no camel toe close up.

Me

My God people. If you think it is so bad, then why did you look? Did you really think she would look GOOD?

Skeeter

Is the ugly b porking up again? Sure looks like it to me.

erikaka

why you ppl have to bash all the time.. all you do is talk crap...what do you guys care what she looks like... she was a whale.. but now she's a smaller one and feels good about it..let her leve her life.. personally i dont like her at all.. but seriously if its so damn gross.. click on the little x thats on the upper right side of your screen. seriously get a life... im sure you are all ugly as ish too!!

Elise24

She needs a bikini top w' straps to hold up them tig ol bitties and the bottom part looks like she's wearing a diaper (and it looks like she need to be changed)!! YUCK!!

AlwaysDVillain

What is she packing in that bikini bottom?
Pictures like these scare the hell out of me and have me running to the gym!!!
Somebody get the girl a full length mirror.

Gary

I believe she should change her name from Star to ASSterisk!

2031 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

Donatella and Star Jones get my vote for most DISGUSTING looking bodies of the year! There isn't enough $$$ that I would touch EITHER ONE of these two! I'd puke the second contact was made with this ogre's skin. GROSS!