Star Jones: Staples Center

12/31/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones....sunbathing with the scars in St. Barts.

Wayne Newtn

wazup wit awl dem phat coloured whimen tinkin dat der awl sessy an fly?????

star, fugly !!!
opra, fugly !!!
arethra, fugly !!!
etsetera...etsetera, etsetera !!!

slimjimwitdaauntjemimawhim

skip

WAX MUCH????

xmasgirl

My comment is if you see it, like it and can pay for it, get it. I have seen so many people that have on ugly clothes, ugly colors, tc and as a real life commrcial "it's my money and I want it now!"

Cristina

The scars...aren't pretty and the suit is just really not flattering at all. I think she'd look okay, at best, in the right suit. First word I think of when I see that pic is SAGGY.

Is it just me, or was she more attractive overweight?

mslataprada

Ms. Star--you go girl!!!

I'm trying to lose weight, and let me tell you--it's not easy--I've always been small sized, but since I reached the 40s, it's hell.

Keep up the great work.

Margie

I don't think she looks that bad at all. I have seen worse at the beach. Come to think of it I have seen worse out in public. What I think is so tacky is when women wear sweat pants in public. They are mostly Large women because they can't fit into regular jeans. That is gross. Plus they wear a tight sweater on top of that. Come on!

JACK

black is beautiful....axe b.o.

Zim

I cant stand her either, but I think she looks great. And really, if people dont like it they dont have to look. God didnt create clothes, you know. I see no reason people should cover up what nature gave them.

Who Gives a Hoot?

Is that a bikini bottom or a jock strap?

john

i always thought star might be a man.....now that i've seen what she's got tucked in those bottoms, i'm sure of it.

jan

OMG WHAT A SIGHT. AND AFTER I HAD JUST HAD SUPPER. SHE IS REALLY AN UGLE PERSON AND HER EYES BUG OUT LIKE SOME ONE HAS JUST POPPED HER.

jjbryant

thats just wrong on so many levels

Melody

SORRY ABOUT THIS! when you are reading this dont stop or something bad will happen! My name is summer i am 15 years old i have blonde hair,many scars no nose or ears..i am dead.if you dont copy this just like from the ring, on 5 more sites.. or..i will appear one dark quiet night when your not expecting it by your bed with a knife and kill you. this is no joke something good will happen to you if you post this on 5 more pages

stagman

I just threw up in my mouth a lil over that pic.

deettadivine

so Star is living her dream. Don't you have one???