The Charred Ghost of Shauna Sand's Future

12/31/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The human remains of Donatella Versace frolicked on the beach in St. Barts on Wednesday.

La Dona's purple bikini accented all the latest trends this season: fried hair, plutonium injected breasts and saggy leather skin.

All the alleged 53-year-old needs is a pair of orthopedic Lucite platform stripper heels and she could be the spitting, coughing, hacking image of Shauna Sand in five years.

anthonysdreamgirl**

N2intion2000 - agree with you! :-) we are SO brave behind these computers, aren't we??

interesting

WTH is that????

N2ition2000

What, Bitches?? I am brave anywhere....I just stand for truth and justice. And treating everything as they should be treated. I admit I like reading about the stars...this is a new thing for me. But I dont agree with the constant sniping and the put downs. As humans we should be lifting each other up. Not putting the bad stuff out there for money and ridicule. TMZ has a great opportunity to do good and influence others. They are wasting it it. What a shame for something that was nothing then became huge off of other peoples hurt, tears and closet skeletons

tazmorocks

she actually has a great figure. if it weren't for the saggy skin...

Posted at 2:02PM on Dec 31st 2008 by What, Bitches??
__________________________________________________
you ARE kidding right? she clearly has an eating disorder .. and to promote it is disgusting... more disgusting then her dying body.

kan

Implants are very common, but these are the first bolt-on breasts I've seen.

val

Next stop, PROMISEs rehab center!

anthonysdreamgirl**

she actually has a great figure. if it weren't for the saggy skin...

Posted at 2:02PM on Dec 31st 2008 by What, Bitches??
__________________________________________________

Posted at 2:24PM on Dec 31st 2008 by TAZMOROCKS

Again, she has a GREAT figure if it weren't for her saggy skin. my opinion, bitch. you're entitled to yours to, even if it is wrong. have a happy new year, bitches! i'm out...

JustWonderin'

Please stop posting those scary shots - my god I'm 65 and I don't look like that - my mother is 85 and she doesn't look like that... STOP!! She is scaring people!

tazmorocks

oh god you're right.. im wrong. she eats all day every day ...

N2ition2000

I agree What Bitches! She does have a great figure. The skin is just a covering and age always catches up. Everyone else is just jealous they dont have the core she has and they are much younger. Good luck to you imbeciles and watch your backs. karma is stalking

tazmorocks

look at the "See Also" nobody in there right mind can look at that pic and say she doesn't have an eating disorder.

Tangie

N2ition2000...you are in the wrong place. Go preach your nonsense in a more appropriate forum. People come here to kid and joke around. TMZ is not here to do good. This is not hard to fathom.

tazmorocks

N2ition2000 sounds like RJ to me.

Candy

That is horrific!

Bex

Somebody said she should kill herself, looks like she is dead already! Holy Moly, mother of God!