Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

maggot

THIS IS ONE LOW-CLASS MULYON!!!

Illinois person

Just goes to show all the money in the world can't buy you an ounce of class. What a pig you're Charles - class and waistline to boot.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

ACTUALLY , PROSTITUTES ARE REAL HEROS IN THIS WORLD , THEY SAVED A LOT OF WOMEN BECAME VICTIMS OF RAPE BY MEN .

George Wallace

If he were a white Bubba, this would help him get elected Governor of Alabama...look at the parade of clowns who have held the office. The only decent governor they ever had was sent to prison by Karl Rove.

62 blue

A man is just a man and Barkley should not be held to any higher standard that we all hold for ourselves.the only time that it becomes a problem is getting caught doing it.I admire sir charles but brother think before you leap next time and let this be a lesson learned.

Oracle2009

Barkley will be OK, just like every other celbrity who has had their own jackass moment. I've done the same sort of stuff myself, but it just never makes the papers. It just makes you a bit more "colorful" to talk to at next years Christmas party...

frank

Is there no man code anymore? The police officer in question needs to have his penis revoked.

sedonakaren

Wasn't Barkley planning to run for governor of Alabama in the future? Well, he can sure kiss THAT goodbye!

sedonakaren

2drk2fck

Im sorrry but thats funny as hell!

2089 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

Hey Le Tired? I never said that Charles Barkley produced music. Instead of skipping English class to go downtown and loiter or spray paint walls you could have chosen to ATTEND A CLASS and learn something ... mongrel.

xcalibur

Solitary confinement and rehab. Pic says it all. Nuff said.

bad nfluenz

we've all been there!

charley hardman

classic example of someone mistaking armed career parasites for pals. NEVER give information to the police. refuse to answer all questions. google "don't talk to the police".

"am i free to go?"
"on what grounds am i being detained?"
"i do not consent to any search."
"i wish to be on my way."
"i have been advised to never speak to the police."
"i want to speak to a lawyer."

the police are not your friends.

2089 days ago

The former shadow of WTC one.

Scottsdale is much like Vegas, chock full of ditzy, part-time hooker trash willing to do anything for a few bucks or shot at a Celeb-Athlete personality. SKANKY women by the hoards!