Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

DWtellsall

Sir Charles before you go home you need to stop and buy about a four million dollar canary dimond. It worked for Kobe he gets some head and then forces more tearing the hell out of his lady friend but his wife gets one look at the rock he brought home and said baby you can screw every woman on the planet if you keep bring home stones like this!
Learn from KOBE BJ Big Rock!

Illinois person

If he's the one receiving the oral, then why is he the one w/his mouth wide open??? Another rich, spoiled athlete making an ass out of himself. Real men never receive and tell!!

oooops

Hopefully, I haven't experienced mine yet! With that in mind, I'll keep on Hoin'! What corner was that?...

linda from aRizona

What a creep! I loved to listen to him and loved his verizon ads. I certainly hope they drop him as a spokesperson. The audicity to speak like this and act as some athletes, that they have earned the right to behave like pigs and morons an d get away with it. I hope hegets the toughest the law can give him. Charles, you are not in the class of people you profess to be your best friends acting like this. You lost a supporter and will get rid of the books I have by you. You are a disgrace and a LOSER!!!

Jose

He just want some press. Why would he think of something this crazy but it's getting him some attention. That's what all matters to him. What book is he planning on writing one day?

Mariah

I agree, #100. How old is he?? I can hear a 19 year old making those kind of comments--and I am probably insulting 19 year old men everywhere. LOL.

uneeda

this latest biz makes chas over qualified to run for governor .........he best run for president

Copper Leaf

At least he didn't wag a bony finger in our faces and claim, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

He's honest and that's more that can be said for bubba "bj" clinton, who's still prancing around on the world stage, the buffoon that he is.

Bubba had to pay dearly (to Hillary) for his extracurricular activities. I wonder how much it's going to cost Sir Charles (with his wife).

Mariah

Oops, the numbers changed. I should have known better. My comment was meant for Linda from aRizona (now post 102 from what was 100).

ASHAMED IN ATLANTA

Barkley has always been an "ALABAMA IDIOT"!!! He's much " 2 OLD 2 BE SUCH A FOOL. I hope he doesn't have kids.

flowerchild

I used to sort of like him and give him the benefit of the doubt, but if this story is true he is AWFUL.

Denise

Please make sure that everyone in Alabama knows about this since Sir Charles thinks he's running for governor there. What a moron.

Alex

poor guy, and what a rood police officer , can't he see its an emergency
the dude needs them b**w jobs or he'll die ^_* lol

idk

......... or maybe da kid will just get sum1s nam stamped on their ass

LynndaMaree

All he had to do was contact Bill Clinton and get the hook up from Monica Lewinsky. And the host of other politicians that were caught buying sex with hookers . The list is too long for me to type here. From the looks of that ugly wife, I can't much blame him.