Palin -- Not In School Doesn't Mean Dropout

1/1/2009 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You know the difference between an unwed teen baby daddy who left high school to become an electrician and a HS dropout? Nothing, according to Sarah Palin.

She corrected several publications and their reports Levi Johnston, her daughter Bristol Palin's fiancé, dropped out of high school. He's doing it online, apparently, and Bristol is getting "her last credit" to graduate while taking care of her new baby Tripp. (Track, Trig ... Tripp. No, we don't get it either.)

The Governatrix also said she is "over the moon" about the new child, even though, she admits, the news of Bristol's pregnancy was "shocking."

Rick

You guys need to quit asking about the Obama's and Michelle. We know there secerts and nobody cared.
First both Obama's are graduates of Harvard Law. So based on that alone they are way above the trailer trash Palin;s.
Second we already know that Michelle and Obama were left wing radicals in their college days, we know they have ties to known terrorist and the Saudi Royal Family, we know Michelle only recently has been proud to be an American. But all that didnt matter we still elected our man Obama to the presidency.
My president is Black, long live president Obama

SueBee

Palin is a moron, her daughter is a slut, her daughter's future mother-in-law runs a meth-lab...white trash all!!! My faith in the intelligence of this nation's voters was finally renewed when they rejected this two-bit, no-brain political twit. Bring it on Obama, we can't wait for you!!!!

sallymentor

Mom2girls - Wake up! If all was well in the Palin household, Bristol would not have sought the comfort, attention, validation, sex etc. from young men. What she didn't get at home she got elsewhere. Sarah Palin is not forthcoming, she distorts the truth. The fact tat Bristol was a pregnant teen says a lot about Sarah's parenting. Additionally, the fact that Sarah decided to put her name on a presidential ticket when her teenage daughter was pregnant shows how selfish she is. If i had a pregnant teenaged daughter I would never run for public office so that my daughter would be publicly scrutinized. Teenage pregnancy is traumatic enough without being picked apart by the world. Sarah Palin is a narcissistic diva that keeps sacrificing her children for her own selfish wants.

2088 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

Eat it, you bitter nasty libs! These kids are fine, and doing much better than alot of kids in their situation would. Even if they did drop out there are tons of service industry and labor positions for them to take on. I am proof that not finishing highschool doesn't mean you can't make something with your life... I mean I've made 6 beautiful children and get paid child support for all but two!! Burger King doesn't do much for my complexion, but I steal food for my family from there.. which leaves the welfare check for my own personal mad money!! I think I'll get myself a designer purse, so people can't tell instantly what a piece of trailer trash I am.. Did I forget to mention that Sarah Palin is my idol? She's proof that self-absorption and selfishness, no matter the cost, will make your dreams come true.

ParrotHead

"yeah, i said it" - Yes, you can go to high school online. I don't know what Alaska's rules are, but here in Florida we have a program called the Florida Virtual School. FLVS is a service provided by the Florida Department of Education, and it allows students to take both middle and high school courses online.

Reality Check

Ya Think is a liar. Trig Palin was born April 18, 2008 - making it impossible that he was Bristol's. Do the math. No woman has ever had two babies within 8 months unless they were twins.

About Levi, there's no shame in working as an electrician's apprentice. As an electrician, if he becomes one, he's likely to earn more money than many liberal arts college graduates. America needs electricians and others who make things work. Not everyone should be a service worker, journalist, or paparazzi photographer.

About single parenthood, how is that something to be ashamed of? Barack Obama was raised by a single mom. The shame would be in not taking responsibility for the child. So far there's no reason to say Levi and Bristol aren't taking responsibility.

Reality Check

Yikes-a-Hooty tells lies also. The wardrobe was paid for by the Republican Campaign Committee. No taxpayer dollars were involved.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

I HOPE JOHN McCAIN AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ALL ROT IN HELL FOR UNLEASHING THIS WHITE TRASH HELL ON THE WORLD. HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T GET IN THE NEWS EVERY TIME THEY POP OUT ANOTHER LOSER KID!
I HOPE 2009 WILL BE PALIN FREE.

Rachel

Y'all are scared to question the Sainted Obama and Michelle because they are black and you don't want to be seen as racist. You pick on a nice lady and good governor of a state because you know no one will accuse you of anything other than being stupid... but you knew that about yourselves already.

I voted Democrat but NOT for Obama, and I am black. I disagreed on Governor Palin for some of her beliefs but I have the huevos to give her credit for STICKING to her beliefs and being a good leader for her state. The only thing Obama seems to stick up for is himself and getting praise from others.

And you hypocrites can't talk. How many of YOU are governors and leaders. How many of YOU have followed the straight and narrow all the time? The fact that the only complaint you can find on JoAnn is over what you call a High School completion paper (Diploma) shows you have no real beef.

Rachel

You people are dangerouly stupid.

Kate

When I found out that Sarah Palin's daugther was pregnant and she put her own selfish desires above her child, I knew I could never give her my support. SP is a self centered wench who will throw anyone under the bus even her 17 (at the time) year old pregnant daughter. WTF did she really think that her daughter's pregnancy wasn't going to be the talk of every paper, radio show and many Americans? Sarah didn't care though so unfortunately Bristol haf to pay the price. Instead of People Magazine paying Bristol, I think her beast of a mother should be paying her for putting her under the glare of the public eye.

Ya Think

Hepziba, there's something scary about sheeple who blindly follow someone like Palin. How does any intelligent citizen take seriously this "God-fearing Christian" who thinks nothing of abusing her power, lying through her teeth, convoluting stories to cover her daughter's sexual indiscretions, and so on ad nauseum? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she was a follower of The Reverend Jim Jones!

Those who believe Sarah Palin's fake pregnancy routine should be sent to sex education classes. And anyone who believes she doesn't abuse her power -- I've got the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge!!!

Kate

So what if Sarah is the governor. There are many, many senators, congressmen and elected officials who aren't fit to be dog catchers never mind holding such high offices in our government. It really has nothing to do with their qualifications. It has more to do with brain dead morons who buy into their crap and elect them.

who has the facts? ME

What makes Sarah Palin such an east target can be summed up in one word...HYPOCRISY
Face it, if Obama's family did HALF of what the Palin's have done, the conservatives would be having a field day.

justme

Hepziba > STFU! Let me know if I need to translate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments