Kathy Griffin

What a D**k!

1/2/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin is certainly old and experienced enough to know you don't make lewd cracks when you're wearing a hot mic... Anderson Cooper was cool about it, but d**k jokes on CNN just don't seem right -- even for New Year's Eve.

0221_media_removed-1

Lexi

wow people really can't take a joke..Kathy Griffin is a goddess, don't hate

TRACKER

ALWAYS THE PIG.CAN,T BELIEVE ANDERSON WOULD AGREE TO GO ON AIR WITH HER.GUESSING IT,S HER LAST CNN GIG..........

Bobby D.

What is the Kathy Griffin attraction? She's never been funny, just stupid and rude. She's so ugly I can't look at her and yet she still gets gigs. Is it a lesbian thing? Does she have pictures of network execs with farm animals? She's hopeless and needing to stay away from the camera.

jojax

I never found her funny at all...all the work she had done and she is still a dog.

Kat

I always thought she was a looser... now this just confirms it.

Ellie

TMZ you guys are really something,I can't believe you allow postings like #1

2% MILK

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRY BABBBBYS, TURN THE TV OFF THEN OFF. OH WAIT YOU DONT WANT TO SO CAN B___ AFTER THE AFTER THE FACT

Brenda

Kathy was not funny and her interviews with non-funny CNN reporters was hard to take.
I switched channels so maybe she got better but I doubt it..

Angelina

Kathy Griffin is untalented, annoying, obnoxious, lewd, offensive, ungrateful, obscene and blasphemous. From slamming Jesus in an acceptance speech.....

"Now, a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. He didn't help me a bit. If it was up to him, Cesar Milan would be up here with that damn dog. So all I can say is suck it, Jesus, this award is my god now!"......

to being best buds with the other loud mouth.... Rosie O'Donnell "Triple loves Kathy Griffin"

Maybe she needs one in her mouth, Rosie has one with a strap.

2drk2fck

Shut up all your jesus freaks and haters! They knew exactly what they were getting into with Kathy. She is AWESOME I love her!

Bex

Kathy is hilarious. Most of you people that come here have no sense of humor at all. And Cooper likes her, he smiled and laughed more than I have ever seen him do.

GypsyLaura

I only saw the clip not the show, but I cracked up. She says what we all want to say.

Wow

Kathy Griffin is crude and unfunny. She usually tries to make jokes at someone else's expense. Aren't her 15 minutes up yet? When all of my family saw it was her on CNN last night, we quickly switched to FOX. She's a warmed-over Joan Rivers. Next!

Harriet

What did they expect. She has always been a foul-mouthed woman. This was mild for her.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

" KATHY , YOU`RE FIRED , COME TO MY OFFICE ......... "