Kathy Griffin

What a D**k!

1/2/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin is certainly old and experienced enough to know you don't make lewd cracks when you're wearing a hot mic... Anderson Cooper was cool about it, but d**k jokes on CNN just don't seem right -- even for New Year's Eve.

0221_media_removed-1

Glenda

I was so annoyed by Kathy that I turned the channel.

Anderson had his hands full, and I won't be surprised if she doesn't get a returned gig.

mrs k

it looks to me like a whole lot of these negative comments are from the same person/people. kathy and anderson were hysterical - just as they were last year - anderson clearly thinks she's really funny and enjoys her company - not to mention, he's more snarky then her when given a chance.. if i'm home next year, no doubt i'll watch them again.

Mary

I do not like Kathy Griffin because she is an athiest and she is not funny. I watched Unavision last night and it was rocking. I don't know Spanish but I like the music!!!!!!

#7

I watched Kathy and Anderson....they have great chemistry.....she was entertaining and funny.
Watching Anderson not knowing what she was going to say next kept the evening interesting.
I switched periodically onto Ryan Seacrest and Carson Daly.......BORING....thats all I have to say!

Andrew

I flipped back and forth and thought CNN had the funniest coverage. Great job Kathy and Anderson!

omg

I have been saying it for years...SHE IS UNWATCHABLE.....
I always watch the times sq ball drop.....not this year
Please keep her off the screen

Tiger

I loved her humor and banter with Andy C!!!! SHe was funny and true to herself. She really made the new years eve gay-friendly!!!!

Laughin' in Malibu

somebody should have shoved a d**k in her mouth to shut her up!!!

Pepper

Post #7 daid it all.

jaye

she;s lewd and crude. I use to think she was funny until I learned she can dish, but can't take it. She was boo-hooing about a comment Jay Leno made to her about being the ugly chick out at the bar with a pretty girlfriend. She was practically crying about it saying, "But I'm a girl". I guess it's not so funny when you're on the other end of a joke. She's a wuss with a big mouth.

mel-d

don't know how those of you who did it, did it, but i could barely watch the clip, let alone the program last night. that voice, i don't think fran dresher is even that annoying. and it's sad, weren't some people children watching? and what were you thing anderson? it's too bad we have to ring in the new year with raunch. i guess there's just no escaping it.

WARDMAN3

I think Kathy Griffin is hysterical, however, as many posters here have said, she is NOT a good fit for CNN in any stretch, I really do not know who made the decision to put her again with Anderson Cooper this year. It just doesn't work. the juxtaposition of her type of humor, the straight laced ( no pun intended) demeanor of Anderson Cooper, and the fact that it is a news channel just doesn't work!
I love Kathy and Anderson...just not together!!!!!

TK

anderson and kathy have been doing the nasty for over a year! They are a great couple!!!!

jen

I would have preferred to see Larry King hosting naked & that's saying alot.

OCTOBERSAN

BELIEVE ME.............I WOULD NOT HAVE WATCHED CNN'S COVERAGE OF NEW YEARS IF KATHY HAD NOT BEEN THERE......END OF STORY.....GET IT?????????