Kathy Griffin

What a D**k!

1/2/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin is certainly old and experienced enough to know you don't make lewd cracks when you're wearing a hot mic... Anderson Cooper was cool about it, but d**k jokes on CNN just don't seem right -- even for New Year's Eve.

0221_media_removed-1

who has the facts? ME

I LOVE Kathy!! Specifically watched CNN last night to see her and Anderson. I think they are great together, love the way he seems embarrased by her, but actually they have been friends for years. You go girl!!

Barb

I didn't watch when I heard she was going to be on. She is so loud and obnoxious. She needs to just fade away. Anderson shouldn't have worked with her sory ass last night. She should watch herself, is this what she wants? UGH

Illinois person

I thought the same thing. I ended up shutting if off before the ball dropped. She was so rude to a class-act like Anderson. She needs to understand, he's the star, it's his network and his show. How dumb could she have been to have blown a great gig like that??? She reminded me of Cloris Leachman and/or a virus that won't go away. Too bad, quite certain she won't be asked back next year.

Barb

She is either a mental case or on drugs. Most likely both.

Independent for Barack

It's Obama's fault!!!

Ellie

Tacky woman with Anderson Cooper!

Seabreze

I specifically skipped this broadcast because of KG. I am constantly blown away that she continues to get new gigs as no one can seem to stand her.(Just look at the comments here!) She has no talent and for the life of me I cannot understand WHAT casting directors find appealing- its certainly not ratings. She has zero class and is simply NOT funny.

I love Anderson Cooper and enjoy his show. I can't even imagine seeing them paired up as it is way too big of a personality contrast. Big flop on CNN's part

Brittany

I watched this part last night and I thought it was hilarious. I couldn't believe she said it but i laughed my ass off.

who has the facts? ME

Seabreeze - she not only gets new gigs, she sells them out. Here in Minneapolis, she had one show scheduled and she ended up doing four shows and they all sold out. If you don't get her humor, you must have a stick up your butt...
P.S. - I didn't know comedians had to be classy.

hottie

Look at that picture of her with her big pie-hole hanging open. God I hate her.

cheryl

SHE'S A DISGUSTING PIG !! i HOPE THAT CNN REFUSES TO PAY HER !!! SHE HAS NO CLASS AND NO TALENT !
SHE IS NOTHING BUT WHITE TRASH AND HER BEHAVIOR AND MOUTH WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER AND UNACCEPTABLE ! SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP !

Bobby D.

Kathy only says what morons with zero talent and class want to say. You Kathy supporters are really just being silly, right? There really is nobody that likes carrot head and there never has been anyone that enjoyed the filth and hatred that comes from this super ugly pig of a woman.

hottie

Love Cooper. He's pure class. Kathy's raspy-man voice make me want to slit my wrists. She's a pig.

Anita

HORIBLE WOMAN and totally selfcentered.

Laura

I didn't watch the broadcast, but now that I hear some of the things she said, I am glad I didn't! Not very classy in my opinion. Isn't she the one who made tasteless comments about God/Jesus?