Navarro Pulls Ass, Then He Pulls Ash

1/2/2009 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a nasty, dirty habit -- but as Dave Navarro knows, once you're addicted, it's hard to function without firing through at least a couple a day. Not cigerettes -- hot chicks. Dave just can't seem to help himself.

Dave Navarro: Click to watch

TMZSucks

Yeah, anyone could blog for TMZ apparently, they can't even spell cigarette.

2099 days ago

Wayne Newtn

We got the afternoon...You got this room for two...One thing I've
left to do
Discover me...Discovering you...One mile to every inch of...Your skin
like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and...Your bubblegum tongue...And if you want
love
We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets...Take all your big
plans
And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and...Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed...Without my hand behind it

You want love?...We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets
Take all your big plans...And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Damn baby...You frustrate me...I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland

GIrl cruSH bFF's cousin MaN cRUSh 4evah

2099 days ago

Wayne Newtn

hey tmz,

check out Jay Leno driving by in the Super Shuttle van !!!

RJ Johnson is BACK !!!

2099 days ago

Chucky

RJ.....Just give it a rest already

2099 days ago

firebaby

TMZ's new year resolution should be spell checking their posts...

2099 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

I dated this one Girl before that this clown used to go out with, and she told me that Dave is super Fem..lol This douche likes major a@@ play even if he is doing it...EWWWWWWW Dave is a closet gay..or Bi...

2099 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I find Dave to be a creepy little guy, don't know why so many girls are attracted to him, unless...NO... it couldn't be... the girls are fame whores, too?!

#6 "Hollywood Standard" - what, are you 12? Lots of hetero men like ass play. Grow up.

2099 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

#7 Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I think you are confused...Hetro men do NOT like to be b@nged in the a@@.....hahaha

2099 days ago

Trying is Believing

Hey Hollywood Standard, try it once: you will discover that your body
has more erogenous spots than the standard ones.

2099 days ago

cypress101

who is the chica?

2099 days ago

Fay

:o whos that girl thats with him? i love her hair!

2096 days ago

UGH

Dave Navarro is about 4'8" tall and he smells like a dogs butt. Who in their right mind would ever wanna hump that little stump?!

2096 days ago

99centz

us seattle boyz know how to pick our dabz!!!

2095 days ago