Ambulance Rushes Jett Travolta to the Hospital

1/3/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first video of the ambulance that took Jett Travolta to the hospital just before he was pronounced dead.

Play video
Outside the hospital, a representative for the resort where the Travoltas were staying confirmed what had been widely reported -- Jett Travolta suffered a seizure early this morning and fell and hit his head.

sassy

i am so sad over this. losing a kid is the worst and he was such a good looking young man. RIP.
poor family. i love John . hes a good dad . I'm lost for words

but havent people noticed that American people are dying in the Bahamas?? Bahamas seem like a bad place to go. seriously!

Anita

I'm just so surprised the word WHORE hasn't come up yet re this boy or his parents.

The holy rollers here are always so quick to call everyone a whore when they are the biggest whores themselves.

Oops, forgot. They are practically accusing the parents of neglect and murder already.
Severely disturbed bunch of posters.

Sherryl

I am amazed at the amount of idiots posting on here! One person had it right.....they do not believe in drugs provided in psychiatry. That's it. They do take seizure meds, anitbiotics, etc. I think scientology is a sick, sick "religion" but I do not believe that John Travolta would ever not take care of his children. God Speed Jett

mike

DEAR Jhon and family my heart go's out to you iam very very sorry for your loss may bless you jhon and your family rip jett
and once again iam so so sorry for your loss
thank you and take care ,,, mike.

pat

he had a SEIZURE.... he could have had a SEIZURE in the hospital surrounded by doctors hooked up to a million machines. and on every anti seizure med out there.....it's just tragic he had it in the bathroom.. probably the one place this kid could get privacy because he had seizures....
just a sad sad accident... i can't even begin to imagine losing one of my two like that... just sad.

Bloghappy

"Neither Travolta, wife Kelly Preston, nor anyone else had seen Jett alive since he went to use the bathroom the evening before, according to the police report."

Odd.

me

CS, you made some very good points.

But, I think you are clearly wasting your time explaining compassion to the lowlifes in this thread.

Party 'till you die!

82. actually the site is http://www.xenu.net/

OK then? had the right idea, just typed it in wrong.

Posted at 11:13PM on Jan 2nd 2009 by ComboBreaker
------------
Oops, thanks for the correction! I just found wikileaks a little while ago and there is a fair amount there, along with a LOT of other stuff! I wonder if ANONYMOUS will talk about this in the future?

ComboBreaker

#89 - I read in MAXIM magazine about the battle with Scientology. 1 & 2 man

Party 'till you die!

73. To #51 and others who don't have all the facts, you're confusing Scientology with Christian Science. Scientologists DO accept medical treatment, and the Travoltas have sought medical treatment in the past for Jett. What Scientologists don't believe in is the use of psychotropic drugs - they think that psychiatry is a sham. I'm not a Scientologist, but I kind of see where they're coming from. Everything these days is a sickness or a syndrome, like ADD. Kids always have been and always will be hyperactive with short attention spans, but now we have to put a label on it??...................
-------------
Oh, maybe they tried to audit it away like they did when he ingested poison. You sure seem defensive about it! If someone needlessly neglects a child with a serious condition, you damn well bet I'm going to be concerned! DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!

Receptionitis15

Ok Then?: you BETCHA Anonymous is talking.. huge thread on whyweprotest.net in progress. People are already picking dates for the next worldwide protest. Magoo (who was a lifelong Scientologist, the rest of you) has noted (in the past and today again) that she was DENIED anti-seizure meds while in the cult. We're not GUESSING, we're being told by people who were in it.

My husband has epilepsy, believe me, I know what anti-seizure meds can and can't do! No, they're not all infallible, but holy moly, withholding them from a kid altogether? And then this happens? You BET people are speaking out!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

No confusion here with Christian Science. Just crappy scientology i'm thinking of. And all you scientologists can talk all you want, it won't change a thing.

hotpatrol

TMZ~
Wouldn't it be much more tasteful to publish a story like this and disable the comment box?
Just once, I'd like to see you take the high road and set an example.
Sure..I know all about the freedom of speech; I also know you can't monitor good taste. I'm just daring you to set a precedent.
John Travolta has always been courteous to your staff, tolerating their disfunctional behavior. He has always been a true gentleman.
Mr. Levine, you have a son...If something should happen to him, would you leave the comment box on? man up.

lisa lisa

I SURE HOPE TO GOD THE TRAVOLTAS DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP THEIR CHILD. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR ONLY PRIORITY.

MY OWN PARENTS DID *NOTHING* WHEN MY LITTLE SISTER WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER. THEY LET HER DIE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO SAVE HER.

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO DESERVE IT, AND GOD DAMN THOSE WHO DESERVE IT.

Jill

As I posted before, you can bet that cult member of 30 years Travolta and the corrupt contry of the Bahamas are covering up ANY death that may have been due to not taking the proper medication, such as anti convulsants. They don't want that out, the Bahamas is corrupt to the max, witness the travesty of justice to poor Daniel Smith with their farce inquest. We won't know, because it will all be covered up.