What Is Tony Romo Thinking?

1/4/2009 11:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"She's posing for pics again ... Yeah, she's got that stupid dog with her ... I don't know how much more of this I can take."

texano girl

He didn't look all that hurt walking through the airport. I bet he played golf in FL. They were just waiting for the season to be over so they could get back into the tabloids. News to Tony and Jessica-No one gives a rip about you too overrated tabloid celebrities. People know who you are by your failures.

Borat

I'd put up with some papz to be able to tap that. But I'm a filthy hetero.

she is hot...give her credit

Grammar Rehab Center:

This is a celebrity website. People make typos.

Get over it. Get a life. Move on.

YOU are the real loser here. Spend less time worrying about trivial things and worry about real problems. Correcting mistakes on a celebrity website on a Saturday night? Pretty sad.

PrettyIrishWoman

She doesn't look like she wants to be left alone. Simpson will do anything to be seen on camera. She loves attention. Her father is a master at securing professional opportunities for her. Unfortunately, she doesn't have the talent that makes for a superstar and never will.

Ali

You people must have very low self esteem, or be in bad relationships yourselves, if you feel like you must speak so vehemently about this couple. They look happy and this picture is innocent enough, so why the need to knock them down? It's ok to not be a fan of Jessica or Tony, but the low blows make you seem like the "trash" and not them.

Borat

I don't get all the hate for Jessica. It must be a jealousy thing. I find her to be very attractive and while I'm no fan of her singing I do like some of her acting.. she is not talentless. Very pretty girl too.

Lori

That dog is a Bishon Frisse-I believe. they are awesome dogs. That pooch is the best part of the picture. I like Jessica;s hair it looks good like that. I wish them some happiness now that the game is over. I was happy to see the Eagles whip there butts. go EAGLES!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET THAT DOG SLEEPS IN THE BED,OPPS GRAMMER MISTAKE,SLEPT. I SURE AM GLAD WE HAVE#13 FOR A REFERENCE,SOMEONE SURLY DIDN'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT 11;46 IN THE MORNING,LOL

meme

WHY..OH...WHY..TONY ARE U STILL WITH THAT TWIT JESSICA SIMPS??? REALLY....HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HIDING FROM THE PIC....BUT OF COURSE SHE'S POSING, AS USUAL.......ACTUALLY...THAT'S WHAT SHE IS..A PROFESSIONAL POSER.....AND AS U AGE...AND HAVE NO TALENT..JESS...NO ONE WILL YOUR PIC.....YOU R ONLY GETTING ATTENTION FOR DATING ROMO...AND HE'S NOT DOING TOO GOOD HIMSELF......WHY HE'S STICKING WITH HER IS ONLY ANYONES GUESS!!!! IM VERY SURPRISED THEY R STILL 2GETHER...... MOVE ON TONY!!

K

Some people on this board need to go back to grammer school. Reading what some of you wrote makes my brian hurt. So stupid!!!

neorules2112

Which one in the picture is the biggest Bitch?
#9 do us a favor and STFU you dumb little bitch..

K

Brain...not Brian. My bad

K

Jane...you sound like a real idiot.

Nik

TMZ..."stupid dog"....I bet that dog is smarter than every person on the TMZ staff.

Joanna

For sake of your team and all Cowboys fans please dump the bimbo! Its her fault we didn't make it to the playoffs.. oh and is it just me or does the dog look like its seriously thinking about jumpin out the window and makin a run for it hahaha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments