Jett Travolta Autopsy Underway

1/5/2009 12:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The coroner has begun the autopsy on John Travolta's son, Jett. It should be finished within the next few hours.

Story developing ...

dont know

It's all very fishy....

Kathleen

Poor Jett. :(

What?

Way to go TMZ. Meanwhile, while we are waiting on the results of the autospy, why don't the TMZ staff disclsoed some of the skeltons in their closets. You all are so good at reporting people's most private, shameful and insufficient moments, why not share yours. Oh, I am sure you are exempt from the tragedies and mistakes of life.

miz

Could you stop being so goulish about this poor child's death, TMZ? We don't need to see the ambulence pull into the hospital nor do we need to hear he is being autopsied now. Karma's a bitch and your "Is the head dead yet?" mentality will get you into trouble. How would you feel if this was a member of your family?

Crabby

Too bad this rather personal matter is mixed in with the other sludge to make TIMEWARNERAOL some money.

Bloghappy

TMZ obviously has no idea why actually occurs during an autopsy.

When I lost my husband I thought I would die right then and there too. When I realized what they actually did to his body during the autopsy I collapsed...for days.

meme

Please...............this is a tragedy a very personal tragedy. I know this is a tabloid site where I go to get gossip. This is not what I want. I encourage this site and others to refrain from ambulance shots and updates from the morgue. Instead let's pray for the family.

big joe

is it true john is gay.

blahhh

I USED to enjoy TMZ..you all disgust me now. Im done coming here. Let the family grieve...its no ones business to hear every detail of that poor kids life and death. Just cuz the parents are celebrities..they dont owe the public anything. Back off already, leeches.

anon

Would you be able to tell if he has autism from doing the biopsy. If they can and he does have it . Then you could never see John Travolta in the same light again. That would mean that every word that has come out of his mouth about Jett has been a lie. He just wanted everyone to know that he had a normal son. Do they have to releaae the full autopsy results to the public?

TB

TMZ...geesh this is goulish. Let's pray for the entire Travolta family and hope that some sense can be made out of this tradegy.

jb

TMZ is one of the few media sources that has actually been FAIR to this family.

TMZ has made sure that the report that the Travoltas did indeed give their child the medical care he needed has been reported to the public.

Other media outlets are behind the game and still criticizing this family - based only upon assumptions.

This family has been on my mind constantly this past weekend and I thank TMZ for keeping us posted - I want to be able to send positive energy to the Travoltas as they live through this incredibly difficult day.

mistysmom

thats right

Hey Big Joe can you be anymore stupid then you are what difference does it make if he is gay or not, which I might add he has been married for many many years to the same beautiful woman, thats was his son that he and his long time wife adored and is now morning what has happened to him, before you put a comment that is so stupid and ignorant stop and think jerk off what if this was your son that it happened to

miz

12. It is TMZ's job to report the news as it happens. Good and bad,tragedy and all. If someone does not care for their style why would they go to the site? Go to CNN. The public wants to know. And this family has always lived in the spotlight and relished it.I feel bad for them but now they will blame non scientologists, carpet cleaners, mold, medication and diet.Bad things happen to everyone, even celebrities and Scientologists.

Posted at 10:33AM on Jan 5th 2009 by mistysmom

Mistymom, you're an idiot. For one thing the same company that owns TMZ owns CNN, so where do you think CNN will be quoting from? Not only that, but if they SO lived in the spotlight and relished it, then we would already know what was wrong with their son because they would have been promoting it from the rooftops. How would you feel if it was Misty?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments