Osbourne Attacks

Crying and Stains Ensue

1/5/2009 4:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some of the good stuff was definitely left on the cutting room floor -- but last night VH1 aired the fight between Sharon Osbourne and "Charm School" chick Megan Hauserman, and it got nasty.

Sharon Osbourne: Click to watch
Osbourne went ballistic when Megan dissed Ozzy, but what they didn't show was Sharon ripping at Hauserman's hair extensions or the bikini-clad girl's trip to the hospital the next day, where she filed a police report with the LAPD.

One thing is clear -- trash Sharon all you want, just leave Ozzy out of it.

Michele

Grow up Sharon! You are too old for this. You make yourself look STUPID!!

MISS SCOTT

WOOHOO Sharon! Good job!! Sharon is just a person who has every right to defend her husband. She obviously loves the man and taught this lil mouse face gold digger, house wife wanna be MEGAN a lesson on do's and dont's! If you have balls to open your big mouth, take and handle what comes with it. I however believe that one should "try" to hold back the violence because being booked for assault is simply not worth it in this case! Megan got 10 more minutes of fame and whoever keeps casting her in those idiotic reality shows NEEDS to be punched! Now they came up with a new version of this show called "tools", how stupid! No one wants to watch dudes trying to become gentleman. Hasn't that concept already aired and flopped?? I watched it once or twice and was bored out of my mind, The originality coming out of all these reality shows is beyond retarded! All those producers are idiots with no ideas. BORINGGGGGGggGGGG!!! please people, entertain me, don't bore me with anymore of this reality tv show nonesence.

Candie Cane

Why are their son many trashy chicks that get air time! Its really becoming embarrassing for the good looking professional women. Not every woman wants to be portrayed as a skanky slut! I know it is t.v., but come on its taking over all the channels and its becoming boring.

Bex

Sharon isn't a very mature woman, is she? Applauding her for assaulting someone? You people are truly pathetic.

UptownRazorback

Sharon wasn't playing. You can talk about anybody else but talk about her money making husband. GO SHARON!!!!

Taylor

Ok, that was great. I am now a Sharon Osborne fan, I guess. Sort of, LOL. I have no doubt that the blonde chick will milk this and I only hope she doesn't get anything. Perhaps Sharon should not have reacted like that but when your in the moment and someone is starting something with you, you react. Kudos to her for sticking up for herself and her family.

A

WAY TO GO SHARON!!!! Everybody Hates Megan. I hope I don't have to see her face on anymore shows.

2083 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that girl said something about my family,it would have taken a lot more than that to get me off that ho

Tia

Good for Sharon!

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Sharon Rocks!!

Dont ever diss Ozzy! Only losers like megan dont realize how significant the OZ man is/was to music as a whole..

I predict in the future someone will come up with a system to monitor comments on blog sites that will be accessible to Everyone, so there will be alot more fights like this if you dont watch your mouth..haha Cant wait for that to actually happen so we can put an end to sites like PIG REZ hilton

handymike

Sharon RULES! I watched "all" the shows and this Megan is truely vapid......wish they showed more. Gonna go check out VH1 and see if they got the whole show on-line. Long live the OZ :)

i love the 80

I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HER KEEP KICKING THAT NASTY SKANK BANKS ASS!! HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT A LIVIING LEGEND LIKE OZZY OSBORNE. SHES NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO LICK SHARONS SHOES!! SHES ONLY FAMOUS FOR BEING A WHORE!! STUPID SKANK!! GO SHARON GO!!

ALL OF YALL DISSING SHARON ARE JUST MORONS.. YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE THEY ARE FAMOUS AND YALL LIVE IN TRAILER PARKS!! HOW ARE THEY BAD PARENTS? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AMY, KELLY OR JACK GETTING IN TO TROUBLE? UMM NO.. SO SHUT UP AND GET A DANG LIFE LOSERS!

Boo

Some people are SAD! You think Sharon is only rich/famous because of Ozzy... Wrong. Her family was very well off and she stepped in to Ozzys life at the perfect time, She brought him back up with her managing skills. She kept Ozzy up and coming... Meghan is a dumb ass fake BITCH that deserved what she got. If any person would ever speak of my family in any low regards they would be in the ER bottom line. If any women is not willing and ready to stand up for their family then they are LOW!
Sharon may not always be right but she is who she is and you cannot fault her for it.
Shes honest and if some of ya'll cannot handle the truth then go back in to the whole you have dug.
Merghan is a whore who has a face only a mother could love... her body ehhh its okay but how fake can you get:?
Fake boobs Fake hair... i dunno i perfer the real deal and that is not Meghan.
I think her 15 mins where up a long time ago. PEOPLE STOP CASTING HER she isnt good TV.
I stopped watching the shows she was on because i hated her so much. I'd Rather stare at a wall then look at her ugly ass face.
I think if meghan tries to sue sharon then Brandi should sue her and Destiny should sue her dumb ass cracked out faced friend.
Reality what a joke!
Luv ya Sharon way to stick up for your family!

Lovejac23

I woulda went off as well. Rock on, Sharon!

zach

From what i have read it wasn't staged b/c megan is taking her to court, but who knows. Bobby D that isn't how it went down, listen to the interview she gave on stern, she admitted to doing that but the singer was more than just rude to Ozzy.