Osbourne Attacks

Crying and Stains Ensue

1/5/2009 4:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some of the good stuff was definitely left on the cutting room floor -- but last night VH1 aired the fight between Sharon Osbourne and "Charm School" chick Megan Hauserman, and it got nasty.

Sharon Osbourne: Click to watch
Osbourne went ballistic when Megan dissed Ozzy, but what they didn't show was Sharon ripping at Hauserman's hair extensions or the bikini-clad girl's trip to the hospital the next day, where she filed a police report with the LAPD.

One thing is clear -- trash Sharon all you want, just leave Ozzy out of it.

HarlyGrl97

SHARON ROCKS. Megan and Brandy C are nothing more then 2 lesbian hookers who will never amount to anything more then making 10$ an hour at hooters or hooking on the street. I guess Charm School taught them nothing. Especially when Megan shows up to do a charity challenge on Charm School looking like a hooker.
SHARON and OZZY ROCK!!!

MindyD

GO SHARON!

lori

Oh Megan...didn't anyone ever tell you not to let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash?

grossed out

OMG how funny! How humiliating for this wanna be trailer park trash Megan to get juice dumped on her. She totally deserved it. It was hillarious. She totally dserved it after trash talking Sharon and Rodeo. Thank you Sharon!!

shoegalny

Insert irony here...

Sharon Osborne (who has a mouth worse than any trucker and has knowingly assaulted people before) was chosen to host a show called "Charm School" and instruct a group of dime-store hookers how to be "ladies". That's like choosing Michael Vick to host a show on dog obedience!!! LOL

Stephanie

Megan totally deserved that. She is such a worthless, pathetic waste of space. Goes to show no matter how beautiful you are on the outside, your personality can make or break you. I find her completely repulsive. That's too bad because she is physically a beautiful girl. Personality wise, god damn is she ugly.

I think she got off easy, if someone talked crap about my family there would be some face busting.

yeah....and?

Gee, Sharon how proud you must be to have sooooo many youngsters thinking that your horrible behavior is just ducky.
Wow , you have a fan base now. Too bad they are mostly young morons without a clue. But, it seems you like them that way.

As a adult, if someone said something nasty about my spouse, I would disagree and then move on, not act like a out of control going through menopause Mother of grown children.

I guess you will never fit in with the adult crowd. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Its all you own doing. Gee, I want to have a Mom like you.

a

what's the matter sharon, gotta be sneaky about it? she is worse then her cast mates. i know that megan is as gross but i still love her. at least she is honest about what kind of person she is.

vanessa

I LOVE SHARON!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!

SHE'S RIGHT. F' WITH ME... BUT NOT MY FAMILY!!! I WOULD DO THE SAME EXACT THING!!

hmmm..

I have encountered Sharon's fierce devotion to Ozzy. If looks could kill, I would have been dead just TALKING to him outside of Fred Segal. I say, good for her. That white trash chick deserved it, she should have never said those crass things about Ozzy.. Sharon is behind his success after Black Sabbath. She is a very driven woman and works hard for what she has.

Cheryl

Dang, Sharon doesn’t play that SH**! I am so happy Sharon put her foot in her no having class ASS! Megan has been asking for a beat down for ever like since Rock of Love so she deserved that ass beaten, hooray for Sharon.

Brian Peppers

How dare she talk about Ozzy like that? Smack her again!

FlamingoNut

Sharon definitely didn't act her age and did slither down to Megan's level, but Megan deserved more abuse than she got. That bitch needs a serious a$$ kicking. She may have a killer body, but on the inside, she's nasty, and not all that pretty facially either. I can't believe they're giving that twit her own reality show. Please people, for crying out loud, don't watch or support this twit. No way on Earth does she deserve anything but a kick to the curb. I pity the fool that welcomes this trophy wife into his life, poor bastard...

FlamingoNut

It was probably a publicity stunt for Megan's show anyway...

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

MEGAN IS A WHITE TRASH WHORE!!!!!!!!

JUST GIVE THIS SKANK A BIG C*CK & SHE'LL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!