Travolta Autopsy Is Over

1/5/2009 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the autopsy of Jett Travolta has just ended.

His body has been transferred to Restview Memorial Mortuary and Crematorium in the Bahamas.

The preliminary report has not yet been completed.

Story developing ...

uh oh

E-online is reporting Jett's death was "not suspicious" meaning no foul play. They would not have released the body to the mortuary if anything was suspicious. This family needs to be left to grieve so they can bury their son. They are a high profile family so it's natural people are curious. All of the media is reporting on this, not just TMZ. My prayers go out to this family and I hope in time they may find peace.

susan

no all med's don't work, but you do not try one then say, well it didn't work, while your child is in pain every four days. If advil does not work on my child I try tylenol. I do not let my kids needlessly suffer, their pain is mine, screw scientology.

curtismayfield

How curious the attorney is releasing a new statement after each new
issue arises...he's had plenty of time to get his "story" straight too.

Its all hooey and nonsense...you have a kid who wasnt on RX
medications, two nannie/mannies partying thinking he's sleeping for
16 hours, parents that dont go to bed until 5a.m., and all the
ingredients of a tragedy in the making.

i agree with those who are questioning the fact that attorneys are
speaking for the Travoltas. I always thought that their publicist or
manager would speak for them.

What doesn't make sense to me is that if the seizures were that bad
that they released a press statement that stated : "each seizure was
like a death".............

also, i pick my poo hole then lick the tip of me finger.

This is a cover up and everyone who is posting here defending the
Travolta's and their beliefs are Scientologists.

So Jett was having grand mal seizures every four days but the mannies
didn't check on him for more than ten hours?

john was sooo GAY in "Perfect". but, jaime lee curtis was HOTTT !!!

where were the male nannies??? were they too busy 'boinking' each
other in the a@@ !!!

my oh my so that's where john was, he was in a menage a trois with
the male nannies, while jett lay dying on the floor !!!
Posted by inspector clouseau

i think inspector clouseau is onto something !!!
hawaii five-0

curtismayfield

How curious the attorney is releasing a new statement after each new
issue arises...he's had plenty of time to get his "story"
straight too.

Its all hooey and nonsense...you have a kid who wasnt on RX
medications, two nannie/mannies partying thinking he's sleeping for
16 hours, parents that dont go to bed until 5a.m., and all the
ingredients of a tragedy in the making.

i agree with those who are questioning the fact that attorneys are
speaking for the Travoltas. I always thought that their publicist or
manager would speak for them.

What doesn't make sense to me is that if the seizures were that bad
that they released a press statement that stated : "each seizure was
like a death".............

also, i pick my poo hole then lick the tip of me finger.

This is a cover up and everyone who is posting here defending the
Travolta's and their beliefs are Scientologists.

So Jett was having grand mal seizures every four days but the mannies
didn't check on him for more than ten hours?

john was sooo GAY in "Perfect". but, jaime lee curtis was HOTTT !!!

where were the male nannies??? were they too busy 'boinking' each
other in the a@@ !!!

my oh my so that's where john was, he was in a menage a trois with
the male nannies, while jett lay dying on the floor !!!
Posted by inspector clouseau

i think inspector clouseau is onto something !!!
hawaii five-0
Posted ahawaii 5-0

i agree with hawai 5-0 that inspector clouseau is onto something !!!
mccloud

tmz is the pits

Hey to the idiots that keep posting that Scientology kills... more people have died and have been killed in the name of Christianity then any other religion throughout history. And to those who keep saying it's a cult...you're probably right but then again by your thinking so are Jehovah Witnesses, Christian Scientist and Mormans...all Christian based "religions".

The young man had a accident in the bathroom, he hit his head, he died...tragic but it happens to good "God fearing" (strange how the saying uses the word "fear" when talking about God) people as well as non believers in JudeoChristian ideologies.

Regarding his meds: it was stated that they discontinued the use of one kind of anti-siezure medicine but nowhere has it been stated if they had him on another kind. As intelligent people (with the obvious exception to some of the ignorant people commenting here), we should refrain from speculating until all the facts come out.

susan

easy to speculate when their parents advocate against children using meds for mental/medical conditions as the Travolta's do.

tmz is the pits

Why do people keep saying they don't believe in medicine? I read that Scientologist don't adhere to the practices of psychiatry. Nowhere did I read that they don't believe in medicine.Didn't they have him on medicine that wasn't working? Maybe they had him on another kind. Was I the only one who read that they had him on meds? That pretty much goes against all the B.S. saying that they have problems with doctors/medicine.

Saddness for the Child

I feel bad for the child and the various religons that don't allow children to be treated for various helath problems. He was such a young boy and this would not have been if his health problems would not have been "pushed aside". Shame on the beliefs and shame on their negleting the well being of their child. There are times that you have to go against the church and their beliefs and not getting help for this child is on their head. It saddens me that such a young childs life had to put on hold. I have a niece and a nephew that have autism and they are doing well with a special treatement that they get. I had two boys with problems and even if my church would have said that you were not allowed to get them help I would have. My children are the world to me and I want them to live a life and not have it snuffed out due to my neglect.

tmz is the pits

greatneck

I feel the TMZ, has, treated this with kid gloves... Harvey does have a HEART!!!...... This is a major celeb, who, has lost his son.... PLEASE, show the same respect. as , TMZ is doing... Thank You TMZ, staff....

sheryl

First off these parents should be charged with some type of neglect. This young man was Autistic. I should know I have an 18 year old Autistic son. I can pick up on habits etc when you see Jett. My son started with seizures when he was 14. I'm a very holistic person but when it comes to seizures there is no herb , homeopathic remedy and sure and the heck not Scientology cure. You need a seizure medicine and when on the correct dosage ....no more seizures. My son has to be on them till after puburty. The parents are to blame..shame on you. I hope this haunts you the rest of your life bad choice picking the well being of a son with a disability compared to your Scientology Rules......

curtismayfield

88. Looks like the kids are out of school and posting the same stupid comment over and over. Grow up !!

Posted at 5:28PM on Jan 5th 2009 by TMZ is for children

are u 4 real, mr/mrs/miss/mz(?) "TMZ is for children"??? how would a child know about hawaii 5-0? mccloud? mcmillan & wife? columbo? ironside?

u r an ignorant adult who don't know nothing. those comments being posted over & over came from somebody like you...an over-the-hill, fat, lazy, agent-orange damaged, child-abused, big mac eating, spousal-abused adult !!! LOL...now that's FUNNY !!! gotta admit it...that's a really FUNNY line !!!

tmz is the pits

Wow #89 greatneck, you certainly earned your pay check from TMZ with that post. Harvey must be very proud of you.

tmz is the pits

#90 PUNK'd...the little yellow school bus is waiting for you. Don't forget your helmet.

tmz is the pits

Your such a idiot. I think it meant that whoever keeps writing the same thing is like a child. Not actually a child. I guess your limited IQ made that impossible for you to understand.