Amber Alert: Jenny McCarthy's Slammin' Bod

1/6/2009 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's not even nominated this year, but Jim Carrey already has his golden globes.

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy

Sporting a bikini which accented her tan, hard, ridiculously hot physique, Jenny McCarthy and Jim strolled along the beach in Hawaii on Monday.

What an amazing body of work they have.

TooManyGreenEyedMonsters

There are so many jealous people out there that feel like they just have to may derrogitory remarks about folks. What has Jenny or Jim ever done to you to want to make you talk bad about them> I think they are both great people. Jenny has put her heart and soul into taking care of her son and Jim has been right by her side. She does look great and so what if Jim wears a big shirt. That doesn't mean he doesn't take care of himself. I am in pretty darn good shape my self but I like to wear big shirts also. I just feel uncomfortable showing skin. Maybe he does too and we dont really know the reason he has it on. He could be just arriving or maybe leaving. Who knows? And who really cares? They are both great people. You don't see them in the tabloids doing the crazy things that some celebrities do. Leave them alone and let them be happy together. I don't recall hearing or reading anywhere that they were asking for the jealous opinions anyway.

1965 days ago

Roger Moore

Nice body but it produces damaged goods children.

Danielle

#1 You are an idiot!!

I think they are so awesome together, married or not I hope they can make it last a long time.

99centz

i've seen better thighz @ KFC!!!

tazmorocks

WTF #1 thats f##ked sh*t!

she IS smoking hot. i'd do her.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

LOL at comment #1...That made me laugh but thats mean so you shouldn't say that :)

Jenny McCarthy is cool..She has always been one of the hottest girls around. SHe also rocks because she is always honest on the KINGS SHOW aka Howard Stern!!!

FA FA FO HI

Reality

shes awesome...Playmate of the Year, I have that issue somewhere.

DanaK

I love her! She is so beautiful and smart!

lizbunz

Is Jim going to put that one on too? He'd look good in it.

Flake

MILF

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

#1 your a heartless piece of sh*t!!!

Jenny looks amazing!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

judging from the way #1 puts a sentence together, sounds like someone's brain is damaged - and i'm not talking about jenny or her beautiful child... btw, jenny's body rocks.

!!

Why is Jim fully clothed?
Men in general REALLY need to start taking pride in and responsibility for their physiques, then maybe they would stop hiding in oversized clothes.

Workinaway

Jim and Jenny are the sweetest people, a great couple and very generous with their fans. She is gorgeous. He is cute and hilarious. And #1 is you knew sh*t about autism, you'd keep your uneducated, ill-mannered comments to yourself.

lol

THEY ARE GREAT TOGETHER. THAT IS A GOOD MATCH.. I HOPE THEY DO STAY TOGETHER IN THE LONG RUN

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments