Amber Alert: Jenny McCarthy's Slammin' Bod

1/6/2009 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's not even nominated this year, but Jim Carrey already has his golden globes.

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy

Sporting a bikini which accented her tan, hard, ridiculously hot physique, Jenny McCarthy and Jim strolled along the beach in Hawaii on Monday.

What an amazing body of work they have.

snoop

She seems like a very wonderful person but HOT? I think NOT. She is in shape, she is tan, she has a somewhat attractive face, and nice abs, but se is NO BEAUTY.

OJ

are you kidding me?....she looks older than nancy regan.
im sure she was hot when they had horse drawn carriages.

Fina

Her body is nice but I wouldn't call it "slammin"

Firerocket

Oh don,t you mean Dr Jenny McCarthy,this know it all thinks she has a flippin degree.Sure she looks good,I would to if I had fake bobbies and all the fat sucked out of my body.Me thinks they sucked some cells out of her head.Quit telling people not to get your kid innoculated from all these horrible diseases that we have cured,until you have prove,shut up.

sandyduncansglasseye

oh god that is disgusting. Please put a warning on pics like these before we look a them!

Sweety

Drop dead #1. Your mother should have swallowed you like she did the others. You heartless loser.

gurlsnguns

They make a great couple! I'm glad they found each other. Jenny looks great, she takes care of herself and it shows!

Brian

The only # 1 worth commenting on here is the former PMOY. # 1 indeed. Damn, she was, is, and will probably always be smoking hot. I mean, DAAAAMNNN! I have that PMOY issue, and her original, with the school girl skirt and field hockey gear. Anyone remember her in that MTV show, Remote Control?

xcalibur

Jenny M always looked hot but agree with #1.

Jen

I see all the PERFECT people making not so nice remarks about others.
No one is perfect.....and if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

IApproveThisMsg

Slammin bod?? exaggerate much tmz?

danadane

would'nt a man want to lay next to soft suppleness...not a likeness of his gym buddy. I'm just saying. I like my toned soft body......I do not want to look like I a teenage boy.

alreadybad

@sandyduncansglasseye
You are so right. There is nothing hot or sexy about that stick with 2 bubbles on her chest. What is wrong with you people that think straight up AND down skinny is sexy OR attractive? It is neither. A woman should have C-U-R-V-E-S, something to hold, If this woman turns sideways she can fit behind a blade of grass.

webby

Uh, #22 Brian - she was on Singled Out, not Remote Control.

I love TMZ!

I don't think her body looks that good/hot. Her stomach is too buffed with no shape and her inner thighs need some serious toning. She's not one bit curvy. The only thing that looks pretty good is her fake boobs, lol. However, for her age, she's pretty cute in the face, but not movie star gorgeous or anything like some think, such as TMZ. This is just my humble opinion, though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments