Amber Alert: Jenny McCarthy's Slammin' Bod

1/6/2009 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's not even nominated this year, but Jim Carrey already has his golden globes.

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy

Sporting a bikini which accented her tan, hard, ridiculously hot physique, Jenny McCarthy and Jim strolled along the beach in Hawaii on Monday.

What an amazing body of work they have.

im just sayin'

so, Jim was on the beach not too long ago with her, and his body was pretty HOOOOOT! (LOSE THE SHIRT JIM) hello? anyone remember him gettin' buckwild n nasty in 23, totally changed my view of him from funny guy to WHOAH! --i'll just say hot couple, both comics, makes sense.

a

Too long waisted.

HA HA

#1 & # 41 are you the same piece of garbage ? i think so !!

Dollar Store Diva

#1 Finally made me laugh today. That's totally not nice but I'm still laughing.
I'm GAY and she is totally hot!
Jenny I'm sorry I laughed at that comment but I still can get that ad campaign you did with with the American Idol girl. (Kelli?) It's burned in there permanently.

Tina

I would have a slammin body too if I had a personal trainer, a maid to do my dirty work, nannies, and money for a boob job.

Dollar Store Diva

It was with Kelly Clarkson for Candies.

MyThoughts

Its nice to see a hollywood couple who aren't taking out restraining orders or calling the cops on each other. As far as #1's comment, you are useless.

ohcomeon

#1 Maybe one day you will have a child with a disability, family member will become disabled or you will experience a hardship or better yet maybe come back one day as severely disabled person..you just placed some really bad karma on yourself. Think back to your comment when something terrible happens to you.

steve

# 1, please come over to my home and speak to my father, who is an ex-NFL defensive lineman, who is still in great shape. Tell him and my mother, who gave birth to a very sweet and loving brother with down syndrome. Why you think my mother( a past NCAA all-american swimming champion ) did something wrong ?...

That comment is brainless and hurtful to many people, I have read about jenny and her son. What a fantastic mother and friend she is to her son !

# 1, my father will be waiting for you !!!!!! Jerk !

ohcomeon

# 55. The comment hit a nerve with me as I have a brother with spina bifida who happens to be in a wheelchair. My brother is so special and precious I cannot imagine what kind of a person could write such a thing. He/she needs someone to kick their a##. Even if it was done for the shock factor, you don't ever say anything like that.

TONY NY

she's not my type .i like burnettes.........................

PolarBear

I just got back from a major book store and noticed two books by Jenny McCarthy. It's great when someone with strong convictions and an authentic grasp of an issue speaks out about the truth and doesn't just go sheepish and accept social or medical dogma that is not responsible for any reason (because a corporation or profession is smug or can't find a way to make a profit on something yet?).

Sorry Jenny, but I didn't buy one. However, my interests were nearby in the youth education/early education area. Let's hear it for home schooling and a more responsible and effective real-life curriculum! Why aren't kids in high school taught how to start and run an entrepenuerial business using a real business and real risks? How about social interactions? Why not immersive courses in nutrition and peak health instead of just soccer? THE BATTLE NEVER ENDS! What is a democracy (or a republic) without an informed and vibrantly independent population?

Are we to receive a book by Jim Carrey or is that currently a mismatched format for his genius? Maybe so. I saw the video of him singing for the Beatles album, making George Martin crack up, and in a good way. No easy task!

Ramone

I read all your STUPID comments and want to throw-up!!!

Get a LIFE Please!

Jenny is beautiful and you are ALL stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate the game...not the playa.

cowbulls

Jenny was a 9 in her 20's. Now that she is 36, she's still a 9. The difference is her body is an 8 now but she gets a bonus point for growing up and being a great Mom. I have great respect for her getting off her pretty butt and working to help autistic children. At the rate she is maturing and evolving as a wonderful woman, she's destined to announce that she's a Republican any day.

Bobertbobert

Jenny sure makes 50 look GOOD!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments