« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chargers WR Busted for DUI

1/6/2009 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson was arrested early this morning on suspicion of DUI.

CHP officials tell TMZ Jackson was booked into county jail on a misdemeanor charge and released at 6:00 AM.

Jackson's Chargers play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. Good luck, Vincent!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

i'd touch it

actually the chargers play the steelers sunday

JB

I'm 100% sure they play the Steelers on Sunday not the Colts!

Moviebuff

The Chargers played the Colts LAST Sunday. They take on the Steelers this week.

Melissa

Well there you go.

Danielle

The Chargers played the Colts this past Sat the 3rd.

They play the Steelers this weekend..HELLO.

Baba

I'm suprised the nerd herd at TMZ didn't name him a "Superstar" like every other athlete they do a story on.

OJ

id be fired if i F'd up like that......are you kidding me....the colts?
someone kick that staff writer in the nuts or vagina

99centz

i told you they come in three'z sir charlez,antwoin & now this dude.....2009 sport'z hero'z of America!!!

monica

The charger played colts last week and won ....ya they play steelers this weekend ...hope this dont effect our game goooo chargers...

BW

Yah know I don't know why they even make this stuff public because when all he gets is slap on the wrist and he plays this weekend do they honestly think people forget. These Athletes are very big role models I don't think they realize they looked up to more than any celebrity therefore I think they should be held accountable for what they do I would love to start a group for moms for harsher punishments for athletes even if they have game on Mon.

Jatti

GO STEELERS!!

Dollar Store Diva

I don't get anything about this race issue. You keep thinking that way. It's not going to get you very far. Would post something like that with your real name on it? Nothing to do with race. I help[ed plenty of stupid white people get their driving license back.

oops

lookin' like our n*gro athletes will suffer the same disease as the rappers !!!

From the pages of the New England Journal of Health, December 2008,
Vol XXICCMM, Issue VIII, (copyrighted einStinE):

one and all,

i must resurrect my hypothesis that of which i am most known: 'Bling
Splatt the Cause of Pre-Mature Death among Rappers'.

As submitted
to the New England Journal of Health, the American
Medical Association, National Geographic, Reader's Digest, and
Redbook.

My postulate that the root cause of death among rappers is not due to
black on black crime, per se. But, due to the inordinate use of
metals
within the framework of their upper torso, in the region of what is
known on the street as 'da grill'. Commonly used metals such as
silver, gold, platinum, and an occasional diamond or two (dependent
upon the rappers ability to sell their wares - ie records - ) as
placed in the oral cavity of said rapper, causes reactions such that
mortality rates are a foregone conclusion. There is no cure for
'Bling Splatt", the diagnosis is death.

What causes 'Bling Splatt'? There is no simple answer. My theory
revolves about the idea that low IO levels of said rappers combined
with calcuim and phosphorous (previously stated in street slang as
'da grill')
when mixed with metals and/or metallic objects react such
that positively charged electrons are emitted which when released
within the parietal lobe send such a large electrical pulse
throughout the parietal region of the brain, that the organ cannot
absorb...in essence...KABOOM !!!...the brain has exploded...ie "Brain
Splatt".

Collegues at the Bellevue Mental Hospital, Def Jam Records Inc.,
Johns Hopkins Medical University, and Toys 'R Us are in concert with
my hypothesis, theories, and ideas. They are all in agreement that
more study and review is needed in this arena of medicine. I have
applied for a $500 Billion bailout for study and research and a few
luxury amenities for myself (Mustang Ranch, Nevada trips for me and
the staff, and dubs for my Prius). President-elect Obama has been
apprised of this situation and receives daily updates as to which
rapper is next believed to contract the illness as such.
The Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
the Secret Service, MI6, Scotland Yard, and Elmer Fudd are conducting
intelligence quotient (IO) tests on secretly on unsuspecting rappers,
as we speak, in order to compile and update their existing files of
low intelligence rappers.

Such a twist of fate that belies our 'mos def freestylin'
word-slangin' prophets. That there by the grace of God, he shall
speak. But, there by the grace of God, when he speaks with mouths
full of 'bling', his head will go BOOM !!!

My services are rendered to expose the truth regards the death of our
nations rappers. Word !!!

einStinE

(As reprinted by waYneNuton, with permission from his supremacy
einStinE)

oops

nuff said PERIOD

this guy "99 centz" just ain't funny

Lori

GO CHARGERS!!!!!! And Go EAGLES!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments