Jett Travolta Found with Pulse

1/6/2009 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

People in the bathroom trying to revive Jett Travolta believe they detected a "faint pulse" during the rescue effort.

We've now learned specifics about the circumstances surrounding Jett's death. The bathroom where John Travolta's son was found has a small toilet area with a door. Jett was found in that area with the door closed.

Jett had suffered a seizure and struck either the toilet or the wall as he collapsed. He was "bleeding in several areas," including his mouth. He had no cuts but did have bruises on his body. Jett had also been bleeding internally.

A funeral home official said the body was in "great shape" and showed "no sign of head trauma." In fact, we're told there was a considerable amount of blood after the resuscitation efforts but it could have been wiped clean after he died, and the color of Jett's skin could have masked bruises, since Jett had been dead for three days before the autopsy was performed.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

justwanttosay

I posted this on another blog and feels it needs repepating here...
Wow…everyone is so quick to judge, and without knowing any actual facts (unless you were there)…how would you like anything that may have, or maybe will happen in your life be so outrageously, and publicly picked apart, and at such a terribly sad time.
I was once wrongly judged over something, fortunately it was only amongst a small group of people and not the entire world, including the media reporting on it, and bloggers writing about it, or I’m not sure I could have surivived it.
I was bought a drink (one drink) on my 30th bday, by a guy I had been recently introduced to about a week earlier, had went out to a local club with some long time friends just to hang out, dance, they were going club hopping, I was going home, went to use ladies room… the guy saw me says Hello..oh it’s your bday, you have to let me buy you a drink, he goes to bar gets it brings it back…that’s all I really remember. Outcome…that was the one and only drink I had, he took my valet ticket got my car, drove me to a house of another guy I WAS interested in, made me look like a drunken crazy fool (from his roommates stories because he would never talk to me again)(can’t say I blame him)then took me to his house…were I have no idea what took place, and was never told…I know there were some people privy to this info…he was part of the Special Forces Military (I won’t name them out of respect for the decent members)…I was so humilated, I wanted to crawl under my bed and never come out…I quit going out socially for a while, but then when I did begin to go back out, I saw him at another club, tried to hide from him, he snuck up behind me and said, …”don’t try to hide, I can always find you.” Luckily enough people knew me to know what kind of person I really was, and this crazy lunatic wasn’t able to bring me down or soil my reputation (and he went to the West coast…Thank God!)
Later, another girl was taken from a nightclub in my area and killed by a Special Forces Military (same kind)…so I was the lucky one. It was after that, and then the media started talking about the “date rape” drug…something I had never heard of, I put 2 and 2 together, and now have an explanation for what most likely happened to me. I was lucky not to be a celebrity and have my story posted all over the news, mags., tabloids, blogs…and the world, with God only knows the interpretations of my behavior…still I don’t even know it, but on a very small scale I do know what it feels like to be judged inaccurately.
So perhaps take all your judging energy and time and use it in a more positive, and productive way…go volunteer to help an organization that helps autism, or epilepsy. Or if it is a religious thing with you, go learn more about Scientology… and if you want, try to teach your beliefs to Scientologists…
there just has to be something better than the speculalting, and judging of all these people we don’t even know.
Much positivness, and happinness to you all in the New Year, and may you never have to be judged for your actions.

2059 days ago

jessi

How many nannies does it take to raise a 16yr. old? Whether he had a medical condition or not, do Kelly and John have so much to do that they rely on 2 nannies? It's not like either one has been on tv or in the movies lately (especially Kelly, cannot even remember what she was last in). I agree with the many that say "enough already", yes they lost a son, parents lose kids every single day, why is their loss any more relevant than any other parent out there?

2058 days ago

Kat

jessi,your remark is ridiculous! You should be ashamed. You are obviously not old enough to have a child,let alone to know what it is like to suffer the loss of one. Every parent that loses a child in such an unsuspecting manner deserves privacy and time to mourn.

Why is their situation different?? Because when the average Joe loses a child,they don't have ten thousand damn reporters ,fans & critics torturing them for details,peering in windows ,speculating as to their parenting skills& religion and flooding their homes,hospitals and mortuaries..all making it unberarble and impossible to grieve in private!! That is why it is different!

I have 3 children and am busy all day. There are times when a nanny or two would come in very handy and guess what?? I have not been on tv lately either.Do you know what it is like to have a child with special needs? It can be draining at times,especially if you are an active family and have more than 1 child.

Your remark was very disrespectful. I hope that as you mature,someday,you will think about what you have said here and how cold it is.

On the very off chance that anyone in the Travolta family would ever come across this crap, I hope you will think next time when speaking of things you know nothing about! Things that might otherwise be hurtful.
Last I heard you were not judge and jury(thank God..no pun intended) You may want to be mindful of that!

To the Travolta & Preston Family..may peace be yours. Our family is so sorry that your time with your son was so short. May your memories bring smiles to you all.

2058 days ago

oops

dear john,

i admire your work !!! i couldn't have done any better !!! good luck
with your next patient, bleu !!!

best wishes. sincerely,
dr kevorkian

2056 days ago

cecilia

why do some of you keep yelling let it go all ready, but you keep coming back here to read the comments??????

2055 days ago

Xenu

I blame Scientology for this boys death. The cults "purification rundown" is used to treat these illnesses and disorders because of their strong stand against proper medication. This boy had a serious problem and should have received real help but instead he was given unsafe amounts of niacin, soaked in a sauna and sec checked till clear...sorry cured. His death is indeed sad and I feel for his family but it is only one in many who have died under Scientology. Would you like to know more? http://www.xenu.net/ http://www.escapeint.org www.whatisscientology.net

2054 days ago

Robin

Please let his Family have peace. We do not really need to know all of those details. God Bless the family.

TMZ< I thought you guys were cool, but now you are looking desperate. LET IT GO!

2053 days ago

MARY

JUST LET THEM DEAL IN PRIVACY IT;S REALLY HARD TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE ESPECIALLY YOUR SON . I JUST WISH TO TELL THE TRAVOLTAS TO BE STRONG, GOD KNOWS WHY HE DOES WHATT HE DOES, JETT IS AN ANGEL AND GOD NEEDED HIM TO MAKE HIM LAUGH UPTHERE.

2053 days ago

otis hubbard

Sorry People this story isn't over unitl the Fat Lady takes a standing ovation. Don't forget the vicitm is the dead child. Just because you are ignorant of Scientology practices you fail to see the real core issue of this whole incident.

2038 days ago

The Ambassador

JOHN TRAVOLTA NEEDS TO BE INTERROGATED!!!!!!!!!. LUCKILY FOR HIM....HE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN RID OF HIS INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE.......THE CREMATION OF JETT'S BODY. ANY AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE THESE DAYS. LET US FIND OUT WHO ALL THE CRIMINALS ARE. TRAVOLTA IS SMART. HIS INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE HAS ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED AND NOW I CAN GUARANTEE EVERYONE 100% THAT TRAVOLTA WILL WIN THIS LAW SUIT. BUT, BOY WHEN KARMA SETS IN.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE UNEXPOSED AND UNEDUCATED AND THE IGNORANT :

"Sharon" you ARE a basket case. You consider yourself to be a basket case if you had to go to a hospital in The Bahamas or Mexico? There are many Bahamian (my sister ALSO being a Bahamian doctor in the US), African, Indian and Phillipino doctors ALL OVER the world. Can you really escape foreigners? GET EXPOSED HONEY AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. THESE DOCTORS ARE BEING TRAINED IN THE US. YOU GUYS ARE JUST THROWING A BOOMERANG OF INSULTS AT THE US MEDICAL INDUSTRY.

2037 days ago