Jett Travolta Found with Pulse

1/6/2009 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

People in the bathroom trying to revive Jett Travolta believe they detected a "faint pulse" during the rescue effort.

We've now learned specifics about the circumstances surrounding Jett's death. The bathroom where John Travolta's son was found has a small toilet area with a door. Jett was found in that area with the door closed.

Jett had suffered a seizure and struck either the toilet or the wall as he collapsed. He was "bleeding in several areas," including his mouth. He had no cuts but did have bruises on his body. Jett had also been bleeding internally.

A funeral home official said the body was in "great shape" and showed "no sign of head trauma." In fact, we're told there was a considerable amount of blood after the resuscitation efforts but it could have been wiped clean after he died, and the color of Jett's skin could have masked bruises, since Jett had been dead for three days before the autopsy was performed.

Go Sarah!

I wish I could send my condolences to the Travolta family. I am so sorry about their loss.

Now, onto my next topic....Harvey Levin's appearance on The O'Reilly Factor. That was hilarious!!! I wish I could thank Harvey for inserting some comic relief into my evening. First, it is so funny to see him on that show. He loves to rake O'Reilly over the coals on his website, but when he is on the show, he is a total suck-up. Second, the segment was about the appalling reporting and blogging on the very sad Travolta situation. I found it interesting that Levin was brought on to comment on this when he is the one of the biggest purveyors of that kind of smut that there is on the internet.

We should all, myself included, examine why we are even looking at a website that is run by such a lowlife individual. My new New Year's resolution....stay away from this guy and his website. We can do better than this everyone.

Sondra

I believe the media went too far. Recently I watch a paramedic tell the last moments the Travolta family had with their son. I do realize they are both famous but give them space to grieve. How would nonfamous parents feel to have the death of their son all over the news? As a parent of a son my heart and prayers go out to the Travolta family in this sad time.

bsp

Oh and by the way all of you who believe all that is written get a life!! You don't know what really happened, how they really lived and what they really did. Everything is a conspiracy theory these days, oh someone HAS to be bad because they are famous, so to make us all seem so perfect...NOT. All you rely on is what you read in gossip rags. Now I read them too because I find them hilarious but do I believe what I read NO WAY, it's like a good Sidney Sheldon or Danielle Steele novel, entertaining but pure fiction with only maybe and I mean maybe a small minute thread of truth. something to pass the time of day. But if you take everything you read as the gospel truth HELLO WAKE UP!!!!! The authorities do not believe this is a suspicious death so LEAVE IT ALONE, post prayer and respect, and let us remember those who live in glass houses.....

tragic

Now there there, #37 Fidel, take your pyschotropic drugs and fall asleep........forever. Just kiddin. You funny.
Oh, freaks, you jumped ship from the last blog didn't you? I'm starting to laugh at the sea.org trolls. It's really very sad, because they are working overtime tonight. They work 15 hour days and only get paid 50 dollars a week. Can you imagine what it's like to be a slave and not be able to even admit it even to yourself?

miz

To Those that tell TMZ Enough.

How about enough of you saying Enough, You Crossed the Line and blah blah blah.

You don't have to come here and read. Then click on the item you don't like reading to comment.

People and sites like these love controversy. .....Admit It....That's why your here!!!!

Dyna

Oh Mary you just summed up my thoughts exactly. First I thought "hey at least those idiots are getting PAID to post here, I'm not!" Then I realized they are slave labor and it made me feel better. ha. I wonder if they are all going to be punished tomorrow for not succeeding at making people believe their lies. Poor things are probably sitting in front of their computers shaking with fear as I type this.

tragic

Wow freaks, I suddenly feel so different about the whole thing. Hours ago, I wrote about all alleged suicides I'd been reading about, because it just infuriated me. I never read about them until this happened, didn't have an opinion. Then my comments weren't being accepted, I thought they cut me off. Then I started to get scared. LOL. Then I tried to go to sleep and I couldn't, thinking about some seaorg loonies showing up at the door in the near future. LOL. Then I read Fidel Hubbard's comment, and he just had me laughing. But now I just read the comment after your last one here, and I'm like, you know what.....you really can't wake some people up. It can't happen, it won't happen, it's futile. And yet, suddenly, I'm not sad.....Me thinks we all just play a part, don't we? But seriously people, be kind to each other. It's not worth it. And scientologists, I sincerely feel for you all. I no longer feel like making fun of you. The world is about to change a great deal.....Live! There is a big world out there, you don't need to belong, you have yourselves. Liberate yourselves. Sending you love.

dee

Back off, TMZ! The only time the public has a "right" to this information is when there is an ongoing criminal investigation, which there isn't in this case. It's not like when Anna Nicole's son died in the Bahamas. The cause of Jett's death was listed as a seizure. That is more than we need to know. There religious beliefs are none of our business if there were no criminal charges related to it. . Let this poor family grieve in peace. I pray Ella never googles her brother's death and sees all the garbage. RIP, Jett.

tragic

But stop killing people. I forgot to mention that. Love Mary Hubbard, The jailbirdess.

miz

Unusual that they would cremate a child before any viewing, wake or service.

That's something an adult decides during their lifetime, before their death.

I's still like to say RIP for Jett and condolences to the family.

But there are Several issues here wirh Jett, his disabilities, his medical care, his parents beliefs and the attentiveness of his caretakers. And they really shouldn't be ignored even as his family is grieving his loss.

Jill

Heads up about Faux News and Scientology: Were you wondering why Faux is suspicously light on the cult in this matter, unlike everyone else and every other news outlet? Faux is run by a Scientologist, Roger Ailes, and of course, Greta is also a cult member. Greta's husband was just appointed to the board of the U of Maryland Medical School. He has no medical training, he's a Scientologist who loaned the Governor $500,000 and is suing Novartis over Ritalin.

dee

Don't blame the Travoltas for all the "different stories". It's the media that keeps releasing unverified "fact"s. There are no reputable journalists anymore. They want the scoop whether it's true or not.

Dyna

Mary, you crack me up! And great minds think alike, because I have already warned my friends that if I suddenly go missing it means the seaorg got me. And I also had a ping of sympathy for the lower level Scientologists too. I bet that little twit Miscaviage has been holding emergency meetings all day and slapping people around like he does when things don't go his way. Maybe I'll attend the next "Annonymous" protest in my city. I'll have to invest in a Guy Fawkes mask first though, I don't want to be the next victim of an "apparent suicide". I appreciate everyone here with a sense of humor, because each time I found myself getting angry I would come across some silly post (like the one from Sonny to Cher) and it made me bust out laughing. I needed that.

bsp

Oh yah and if you believe that guess what, the world is being run by a secret organization, we all have chip implants in our heads and oh there is a bridge in manhattan I would like to sell you!! Your neighbour is a spy, the teacher is a terrorist and the next time you take a bus the guy next to you will chop your head off. Oh and did I mention there is a bridge in detroit I'd like to sell you??? OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN TEN DAYS, believe it, the guy in the white robe told me the other day and he said he knew what he was talking about because GOD TOLD HIM.....SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Oh and Jesus is alive and well in Russia because I saw it on a news show on TV, and lots of people believe its him so it has to be right, cause they said so....seriously!!! Oh and did I mention there is a bridge in LA I'd like to sell you????????????

Dyna

Oh crap Jill, I clicked on your link and that guy is an OT8 -- people who reach that level can kill you with their minds! Run Jill, run as fast as you can!!