Anne Hathaway: That Girl

1/7/2009 6:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Anne Hathaway (left) at a NYC premiere on Monday -- and Marlo Thomas (right) on her '60s TV series "That Girl."

Anne and Marlo

One of them reportedly had her personal journals seized by the FBI after her ex-boyfriend's apartment was raided.

We're just sayin'.

99centz

I am the #1 marlo fan there iz ....she still rock'zz to thiz day but she married phil so im left out in the cold...well make romm for 99centz........

Anna

Its so weird. She has these exagerated features like big ears, eyes,nose and lips but on her, it just bloody works.

Joanne

I remember watching "That Girl." Marlo had a close knit family.. Does Anne, I wonder? For those that don't know, Marlo's dad was the famous Danny Thomas. Maybe Anne should 'take a clue" from Marlo and immerse herself in some charity work like Marlo.. Maybe she will meet her Prince Charming and also be doing good for the community.. Just saying.. Bravo to Marlo and Phil Donahue for a long lasting marriage.. Clap, clap!!

sandman

Ok marlo thmas is nothing and Hathoway is fantasyland. So You're trying to make some kind of connection? Get a life get a grip!!! Ann Hathaway is now and Thomas is ancient history. Fantasy - vs - the golden age - STOP! Fantasy -vs- history? Move one would/could you please?????????????

isitin

Marlo Thomas looks 1000% better than that other thing. We need her to fall off the earth. I can't even watch a movie with Hathaway in it. I want to watch Get Smart but I cant get myself to do it.

Vink

What a stupid item. I can't begin to describe how stupid this item is. What poor web production TMZ and similar sites have.

Lenn K.

#2 Anna, you are spot on. It does work. I just think Anne is hot.

nira k

Anne's features are becoming more and more exaggerated. Marlo looks like a real person. Anne looks like a cartoon.
And with each of her films, this exaggeration becomes more apparent. Anne needs to leave her face alone.

bew

Her earrings look like tampons.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Thats my girl!

Bobby D.

So she's a he? I've always wondered why this woman ever got a minutes worth of attention. She's fugly.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

she looks like Stitch,The Disney character Lilo&Stitch..

Very Interesting

Anne is so frickin hot! I would love to do her.

Princess Ali Baba

Annie is Liza Minnelli's long lost daughter...

Dollar Store Diva

There seems to be something going on with Anne's eyes. When I watched The Devil Wears Prada it reminded me of that actress who did the remake of Sabrina. I kept stopping the VCR during Sabrina to catch her eyes going two different ways until the tape broke. Good thing it was a remake and I knew how it ended. Marlo Thomas in untouchable with her dad's charity work and all.........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments