Hilton Welcomes Guests for Memorial

1/7/2009 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guests at one of the top two hotels in Ocala, Florida are starting to come in, but no one you would know.

Someone from the Hilton tells us 17 rooms have been blocked off for Jett Travolta's memorial. The only people who have checked in so far are "doctor/lawyer" types. They started coming in at around midnight.

Several limo companies have been hired to take people to and from the airport. Right now five SUVs are parked in front of the hotel.

We've got one report we're trying to confirm about a celeb who may be staying at John Travolta's house. We're working on that.

susan

#145, You could not afford me.

Tracey Baker

John Travolta is the nicest person , that is famous . I stiill remeber Vinnie Bararino. He always kept his beleive to himself not like others To Cruise. My heart breaks for him and his family. my prays are with you John. R.I.P. Jett

surtee

The hotel is gonna look like a convention of rodeo clowns...always flirting with danger and death, but at the same time laughable.

But when to going gets rough they crawl back in their holes.

tmz is the pits

Susan get off the computer and get back on the stroll. Go make me some money you fkn whore.

Deb222

My child has autism and a seizure disorder. She has been on seizure medication most of her life. (She is 20 now) We would NEVER take her off her seizure meds!! We have had to change them and add a second medication to get better coverage of the seizures but that is pretty normal. I'm not sure that we know what the Travoltas had Jett on if anything and maybe that will come out later but for now I pray that they did give him seizure medication! If they refused his medication because of their religion that would be a crime!

susan

I work for myself, and like I said you could not afford me, your dumb a$$ gave all your money to the church. Idiot Fool.

Jeebus

#143...After the Jett tragedy story first broke, I saw the Kenny story on many sites. I will not spend an hour or two researhing these sites, BUT they were there (and I relly don't care if you believe me or not). Twenty paragraphs about your disbelief of the Kenny story all for nothing. You are nothing but one of the $cilon tool spin doctors trying to save your cult from the eventual massive loss of membership over this issue.
Anyone thinking there is "something" to this cult, should go to this site and read the facts: http://www.xenu.net/
John and Kelly would be held criminally responsible if they were middle or lower class. We all know that.

tmz is the pits

you tell him susan. you dont need to give him a cut of your hard swallowed money. you a hard working "woman".

Dyna

Dear Scientologists, please go back to getting the fleas off of yourselves. Thanks!

Sara

One last time, unless you are a doctor or a professional who personally treated Jett, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself and let this family grieve in piece. None of us lived in that home on a daily basis and really knew what went on. These parents loved their child the same way we all love our children and are going through their own personal hell. We all need to take a step back from the people who are out to just hurt people.We read things every day that aren't true and yet choose in our minds if we want to believe them. Why would any of us choose to believe the worst of people instead of the good. How many reports have their been about what good parents they were and how they fought to find help for him? As for those of you that have children with the same type of problems, I also pray for your children, and for you should something terrible happen, and I pray that people don't put you through the judgement that you are putting this family through. I am not a sciencetologist, can't even spell it, but I am a Christian and believe that we should let people grieve in piece. Please, unless you personally lived in their home, and took care of Jett, and have the FACTS, lets just back off, at least for a while.

Vic

Really, for God's sake...you guys need to back the Hell off. Levin, call your dogs off before people begin the revolt and see you as nothing more than a privacy-invading pig. Honestly, the Lohan-type stuff is fair game, she deserves all of it. People like that just do, plenty of the people you cover do. But when you keep peeling the scabs off the wounds of a mourning Travolta family by pestering them, printing crap about their private affairs and trying to track-down which "celebrities" are showing up at Jett's memorial...you are only showing-off your bad up-bringing. Are your parents proud of you? Doubtful. Are they still alive? Tell you what, if they are dead--let's go dig em up & see what they look like now. Then, let's put it on your show. We can watch YOU cry for a change. Be careful you guys, this might just be the string of stories that will bring your show to an end.

JT Fan

154. #143(CrankyAss)...After the Jett tragedy story first broke, I saw the Kenny story on many sites. I will not spend an hour or two researhing these sites, BUT they were there (and I relly don't care if you believe me or not). Twenty paragraphs about your disbelief of the Kenny story all for nothing. You are nothing but one of the $cilon tool spin doctors trying to save your cult from the eventual massive loss of membership over this issue.

************************************************

Well, thanks for doing exactly the opposite of what I asked - answering my questions with no proof of anything. I know you saw the Kenny story on many sites...I said that in my original post. But every site took the story DIRECTLY from Hollywood, Interrupted. I have yet to see one other site with their OWN interview with Tim Kenny, or any other communication from him that he had any real knowledge about Jett's condition. If you can find some, post it.

I see you also couldn't resist labeling me a Scientologist just because I don't share your fear and loathing of that religion, or whatever you want to call it. I'm sorry that you can't answer some logical questions with a logical answer. I guess you think that screaming, "you're one of THEM!" will make my points invalid. I don't have the energy to keep saying "I'm not a Scientologist" to all of you people who can't resort to that tactic, so think whatever you want. Sure, I'm a Scientologist. In fact, I'm the leader. Watch out! I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

If John and Kelly were middle or lower class, this story wouldn't even be reported because there was no evidence that any harm was done to their child.

Since you offered me a little light reading, I'll return the favor. Here's an interesting article about one man's struggles with Child Protective Services over his refusal to medicate his child. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Family/dcfs_monsters.htm

It's from a CHRISTIAN website, as you can probably tell from the URL. Funnily enough, the site has a whole page dedicated to outing fake religions, and obviously Scientology is one of them. However, this article proves that Scientologists aren't the only ones who are resistant to treating everything with drugs and shows that even people of wildly different belief systems can find common ground. Maybe Scientology does want your money, but so does the healthcare industry.

Erinn27

Sheesh TMZ, please leave this poor man and his family alone. Show some heart for a change. The trivial stuff about stupid celebs is amusing, but this story is heartbreaking. Be a hero and make a public statement that you're backing your people off him.

lizzie

I like gossip as much as anyone else, but after reading how TMZ is intruding on the privacy of a grieving family, I'm done. I will never look at this website again.

HA HA

# 11 you are right on !! stop this NOW tmz . please have some humanity !