Hilton Welcomes Guests for Memorial

1/7/2009 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guests at one of the top two hotels in Ocala, Florida are starting to come in, but no one you would know.

Someone from the Hilton tells us 17 rooms have been blocked off for Jett Travolta's memorial. The only people who have checked in so far are "doctor/lawyer" types. They started coming in at around midnight.

Several limo companies have been hired to take people to and from the airport. Right now five SUVs are parked in front of the hotel.

We've got one report we're trying to confirm about a celeb who may be staying at John Travolta's house. We're working on that.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

oops

when i STARE at pics of kelly preston, all i wanna do is sit in my bathtub full of depakote, clonazepam, lorazepam, and phenobarbital pills and play with my rubber ducky !!!
Posted by gonna share my phenobarbs with Paris

why no photos of kelly & jett??? coz' when i see photos of kelly, al i wanna do is... (you know the rest !!!)

2029 days ago

jodi332003@yahoo.com

Are you kidding me???? This family just lost their child and you are wondering who is coming to the funeral.... SHAME ON YOU YOU WILL GO TO HELL ON THE HELL EXPRESS

2029 days ago

yazzie

I know your hearts feel ripped from you. I dont feel even time heals all wounds. Love is the greatest gift of all and a lose of a child is the worse. Love however endures forever and ever. I love you and my heart hurts with yours. Please know many hearts our hurting with yours. LOVE TO YOU J.T. FAMILY.

2028 days ago

Diana

My god you guys are sad.
The pic of Jett kissing John's head is overwhelming for me. I choke up everytime.
Please leave them alone.Please.

2028 days ago

Lynny52

First of all, having lived in Ocala, for many years and now my children do, the Hilton is far from where John Travolta's estate is;. The only road to get there is 200, the state road. It is only a two lane road, and it would be too conspicuous for limo''s to go. Sounds like decoys to me, TMZ. There are beautiful private places for people to stay, closer to
Anthony, where it is country and secluded.

Are you really that stupid? Well for the Travoltas, I am glad you are. They need their peace today.

2028 days ago

original?

Why in God's name are you deliberately harrasing these people. You are disgusting people and should be ashamed. It's one thing to run around the streets of Hollywood chasing celebrities in the hopes they will do or say something ignorate; but quite another to stake out hotels and airports hoping to get a shot of a grieving family who just suffered a horrible loss. Honeslty, how do you justify your occupation when you have to act so inhuman and heartless.

2028 days ago

alana

...but the picture is beautiful:(

2028 days ago

lindsay

RIP jett

the tragedy is the poor boy was a victom of autism & nothing could be done,
the other tragedy is that the travoltas were ashamed of his Autism as it is not Good for the egomaniac movie star
also it is ablessing he will no longer suffer

2028 days ago