Hilton Welcomes Guests for Memorial

1/7/2009 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guests at one of the top two hotels in Ocala, Florida are starting to come in, but no one you would know.

Someone from the Hilton tells us 17 rooms have been blocked off for Jett Travolta's memorial. The only people who have checked in so far are "doctor/lawyer" types. They started coming in at around midnight.

Several limo companies have been hired to take people to and from the airport. Right now five SUVs are parked in front of the hotel.

We've got one report we're trying to confirm about a celeb who may be staying at John Travolta's house. We're working on that.

Mary

To # 78 Jack,
I enjoy this website TMZ because it has taught me about how much of a cult Scientology is. I find this site to be very educational. Thankfully, I have never run into any Scientologist but according to what I read on TMZ, Scientologists' sound like they are worse than Jahovah Witnesses and believe the Witnesses are evil!

Anita

Aliens Go Home!

lace

Now I've been called "gay ". Posting comments on TMZ is an invite to be called names?

Anita

2:37 I guess your comment is referring to Travolta?

2011 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

Please TMZ, stop making this like a celeb party. It is a child's memorial service and probably the saddest day in John and Kelly's lives. Leave it alone.

JT Fan

Talk about brainwashing. People who belong to the cult of gossip sites seem to believe whatever they read. No proof necessary!

I can't believe I just said that. I must be a Scientologist. And gay.

Anita

Deceiving demons spawned from hell.

I command you to depart.

In the name of Jesus Christ.

Kim

I understand that TMZ is attempting to keep the public informed and I am on this website almost everyday, but I feel that keepiing a running tally on who is attending a funeral that is meant to be private is stepping over the line. TMZ should definitely consider being more respectful to the Travolta family during this emotional time.

have a heart

PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE! It doesn't matter who attends. They are suffering and deserve to be able to do it privately. Please stop covering this story. Like others, I will quit patronizing this site if this continues.

Lord Xenu

What really killed Jett? Scientology Medicine. But its all lies - Scientology cures everyone. Jett is now 100% free of Body Thetans.

Oz

Have some decency and leave them alone to grieve their son...

susan

I have not read a post on this thread for a long time about anyone talking about who is at the funeral, it seems to be more about whether you agree with sceintology or not, I mean come #110, have you been reading the posts?

jrad247

I wonder what Prince Von-Ahole is doing wight now ?

Deirdre

This is not an awards show.. This is not some big movie premeir or party. For God's sake, it is the funeral for a boy, a time for family and friends to grieve and say their goodbyes. LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Joe

Hey everyone, I have an swesome idea! The next time we hear that a family member of the TMZ paparazzi staff passes away,,let's start a media frenzy !!! We can all park ourselves outside the hospital., their home,s the funeral home, the cemetery etc. Let's try to get a shot of the body in the morgue,, maybe even one of the wife or mother breaking down at the gravesite. !!!!Let's start speculation abut "what really Happened",and interview anyone we can find who has something negative to say about the deceased and post it in all the papers, ,magazines, tv etc. for all of us to see and "enjoy" Surely, SOMEBODY at TMZ has some form of decency or a heart and can plainly see how wrong this is. This is a 16 year old child who died much too soon, he is a son, brother, nephew, granchild, and friend to those who loved and treasured him and are now experiencing the worst imaginable pain there can be.. Next week this will be old news and everyone will move on with thier lives but, these people have to suffer a lifetime! Go pick on celebrities who are media whores! LEAVE THIS FAMILY ALONE PLEASE!!!!!-JOE