ATL Houswife:

Little Brain Needs

Big Money

1/8/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sheree WhitfieldOne of the chicks from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is raising hell over her multi-million dollar divorce settlement -- claiming she needs more cash to compensate for her total lack of brain power.

Sheree Whitfield -- who was married to former NFL lineman Bob Whitfield -- just filed an appeal with the Georgia Supreme Court. According to a court spokesperson, Sheree's lawyers argued she was wrongly denied alimony and needs it because she lacks the education and skill set to make good money on her own.

Under the original settlement agreement, Whitfield received a $775,000 lump sum, more than $1.1 million in marital property, a portion of Bob's NFL retirement plans and $2,142 a month in child support -- but no alimony.

Bob's attorney claims the $113,422-a-year he's required to give her is enough -- and claims Sheree should be fined $2,500 by the court for wasting everyone's time.

The case is scheduled to be heard on Monday.

trishdish

This woman is unbelievable. On the show, she bragged about how smart and rich she was. She needs to get off herself and pay more attention to her children, who both looked like they needed to go to the dentist.
Ask her to call Ney Ney and get a loan.
What a loser Sheree is. Get A JOB!!!

Carrys F.

Doesn't she make alot of money doing this show?

Carrys F.

Can't she just do what the "Real" Housewives do best? Whore themselves out for new sugar daddies????

brian

He should go after her for a portion of her "clothing company" as I am sure he somewhat funded it as well as it would have rights to it because it was started while they were still married. I understand there is not a lot of value to it but it would be a great way to publicly display her failure for us all.

L.T.

So it's her ex's fault that she's stupid? This chick needs a job.

Max

what she is really saying is that $113k per year isn't enough to support the lifestyle she attempts to live on the show. I am sure she is up to her ears in debt and is facing serious financial problems due to her extravagant spending.

Hawkeye

A woman of her obvious importance should march right over to Congress and ask for a bailout!

The way these self imporatnt reality show bimbos are, she'd probably do it!

Bear

I hope Ney Ney kicks her skinny man-looking ass. Of all the "Housewives", this is one I can't stand!

Kathryn

Boy. Talk about karma! This chick acted like her s*** don't stink. I had to laugh everytime she said how classy she was. Her impeccable taste, and her "success" that everyone was intimidated by! Oh, and the bigtime, 10 figure settlement she was going to get from her babbydaddy!!!! I'm sorry, but she seemed like she had to have had some kind of education to act so haughty! I mean, she said that she came from an upper middle class home and lived with her mealticket in the upper upper class. Well, they were all a bunch of phonies anyways on that show. Except for Nene. I liked her. Sheree sucks.

A Real Housewife from Compton

What she's saying is that there is NO way she make the money she is used to because -

She's too old/ugly to model, act or sing
Yet too fragile to get on the football field
Shopping jobs don't pay like a pro ball player
And you couldn't sell She by Sheree at the swap meet

If a person can make it in L.A. on less than that, then she needs to STFU!

ME

GET A JOB YOU UGLY BUTTERFACE LOSER, GO LIVE OFF OF THAT SCANK KIM, JUST SLEEP WITH FRANKIE DELGADO'S DAD AND HE'LL KEEP YOU IN THE LIFE STYLE YOU WANT JUST ASK YOUR FRIEND KIM...

booyahboy

As a white man I have an unduly amount of 'white guilt' and see no wrong with what this hot young breezy does; if it be spending my tax dollars on applebottom jeans or defecating on the hood of my car. I don't care how she spends her reparations. All I ask is that she spend them all over my pasty white nubile bod.

candy

Sheree did it all by herself. She should not have been on the show running her big mouth. She needs to get a JOB. The kids father is doing right. He is taking care his responsiblity and she is just ungrateful.

I hope they make her pay.

sheesh

She is a bitch and doesn't deserve a dime! What happened to her fabulous clothes line? She gives real, strong, independent women a bad name.

LC

$775,000 + child support + what the show I'm are sure they are paying you. and you don't have the brains please. First that mean that you chew more than you can swallow. And really you need to be stupid to go to a court and say that you don't have the education or brains!!!! or Skills. A lot the real woman out there are risen kids and they don't make even $30,000. a year bitch a year those real woman have to take 2 jobs for get just the BASIC. I think that you're not fit to rise those kids. (You just has been blessed) I not mad at you. I just can believed.