ATL Houswife:

Little Brain Needs

Big Money

1/8/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sheree WhitfieldOne of the chicks from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is raising hell over her multi-million dollar divorce settlement -- claiming she needs more cash to compensate for her total lack of brain power.

Sheree Whitfield -- who was married to former NFL lineman Bob Whitfield -- just filed an appeal with the Georgia Supreme Court. According to a court spokesperson, Sheree's lawyers argued she was wrongly denied alimony and needs it because she lacks the education and skill set to make good money on her own.

Under the original settlement agreement, Whitfield received a $775,000 lump sum, more than $1.1 million in marital property, a portion of Bob's NFL retirement plans and $2,142 a month in child support -- but no alimony.

Bob's attorney claims the $113,422-a-year he's required to give her is enough -- and claims Sheree should be fined $2,500 by the court for wasting everyone's time.

The case is scheduled to be heard on Monday.

Proud American

she has a career she can go swing off a pole in a strip joint. A gold digger she is a disgrace to all woman in USA where is her friend Kim the other tramp. this is what happens when you sell you self to a man for a few dollars. He got what he paid for a trifling tramp that trap him with children GO GET AN EDUCATION instead of trying to cash in on stupicity

MC

So much for her "fashion line". Skank needs to get a job. I can't believe she didn't get any money from Bravo. Might have to limit your spending baby. I hope Bob doesn't have to pay a dime more.

simonesdad2009

This is just embarrassing. This show turned out to be a dressed up version of "Flavor of Love" If Sheree had (could afford) a publicist, that publicist would have kept her out of this mess. At the rate these ladies are going, there will be no second season for these ladies. The OC and NY ladies are completely effed up but they all have real money. The ATL ladies are effed up AND broke. All you ballers out there, take a look at Sheree. That's your future if you are not careful. People like to make fun of Reggie Bush and Kim K. but if they split today, they'd each have their own money. Sheree truly believes that the nearly 2 million she got in the divorce is not enough. The truth is that there is no sum big enough for her. She's never really worked or earned anything on her own and is more committed to preserving that standard than actually going out and working for a living.

Proud American

she is a disgrace to her self. What is stupid is to tell someone that you are stupid. She should be embarrass. I am for her. As a black woman myself I am proud that after my divorce I went back to school and got my degree. and my ex learned I can take care of myself and my sons and I did. She sound like a call girl. SHAME ON YOU!!!!! LAZY TRAMP

Carrys F.

To answer a question, there is no "she" online. The website says "coming soon" Why should she get more money? The husband earned it with his blood, sweat and tears. But, he married the gold digger, so he should pay the piper. Bunch of fools.

Proud American

If she was smart she would go to at least one class at a time so she could seem like she is smart.

Proud American

Sheree you are a disgrace to us black woman that had to raise their children after a divorce even with the money you get and still did what they had to do to take of their family That's why you befriend Kim is it because you are looking for a sugar daddy. Say it isn't so HO HO H O!!

Proud American

What a disgrace

Tara

For $113K a year, bitch can afford to go back to school and get an education!

michelle

get a job!!!!

Proud American

I have to give her credit. she did admit she was stupid. That is why education is important. I studied business and will be getting my degree during my studies I learn from instructors to do your homework before you make a move in starting a business. Sheree did not do that she left it up to everyone else so she got what she put in it nothing but junk. I bet her ex paid for her so call showing.

Moan Ica

When is her birfday, anyway? Maybe she'll get some more jewry if she axes for it. And another Louis Vutton birfday cake - that was classic.

No transgendered women should get alimony. Go back to the Female Impersonator clubs. H0.

susan

well i agree with all the above
Get a Job you can flip bugers or
better yet go work in a retail store and
learn about fashion.

McCain Fan

I could be wrong but I remember watching that show about her designing a clothing line and she was talking about how she was going to make it big on her own because she had style and was able to handle a business! What happened to that?!?!

Dr. Adams

GET A JOB, YOU GOLDDIGER!!!.......113K a year and 1.1mil in property isnt enough for your azz???
Plahlezze!!!!!!