Kelly McGillis from "Top Gun": 'Memba Her?!

1/8/2009 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Kelly McGillis became famous for starring in films like "Top Gun," "Witness" and "The Accused." Guess what she looks like now!

Kelly McGillis

Smudged Smiles

These avant-garde makeup artists need a second look in the mirror!

Celebrity Shiners

What do you call a celebrity with a black eye? A good listener!

Barker Showin' Skin While Playin' Skins

Travis Barker shed his shirt last night, revealing the scars from the plane crash. He was playing a gig in Vegas with DJ AM.

Travis Barker: Click to watch

Bird Brain Celebs

These Audubon enthusiasts can't help but search for their favorite feathered friends.

Flippery When Wet

Leave the spray tans and spandex outfits at home, these celebs are doing the cha-cha with the chicken of the sea.

Sittin' Pretty

These dashing dudes sit like dainty dames!

COMMENTS

Pappy

Kelly McGillis current picture looks as if she is at the top of her game!!???! Oh Please.....who writes these captions?

2012 days ago

schnig

She's not unattractive...that is just the WRONG hairstyle for the size of her face....very unflattering

2012 days ago

carlene madeira

kelly is my neighbor and really does not look as bad as the pic, ok,she doesn't look as she once did but she is a lovely and down to earth person and lives a very quiet lifestyle.

2012 days ago

John F. C. Taylor

That picture is definitely not her on top of her game. Saw here in a recent sci-fi flick and did not realize who it was until the movie was almost over. Still wasn't sure until I checked the credits. I think it was the very short hair that was a real surprize for me as much as the no makeup.

2012 days ago

AMZ

" ON TOP OF HER GAME" SHE MUST BE LOSING THAT GAME REAL BAD

2012 days ago

Kate

I love looking at the before and after shots, as long as it's not before and after shots of me! How many of us look good in our 50's, 60's, 70's? Leave it to TMZ to put the most unflattering photograph they could of Kelly on their web site. I think she's a beautiful lady!

2012 days ago

Dave

Chicken of the Sea are Tuna not Dolphins .

2012 days ago

RICK TUTHILL

Kelly McGillis is an attractive 51 year old woman who looks like a natural, healthy 51. Thanks God she didn't completely ruin her face with face lifts and Botox injections like so many Hollywood celebrities do! It drives me nuts how people think just because a person gets a few creases around their eyes and a few gray hairs they become ugly. It's called age!...and it happens to us all..... I guess I'm a little sensitive because I happen to be 51 also.

2012 days ago

swimmer

I have to say I always thought Kelly McGillis was ugly as sin and a terrible actress. Never did see how she got even one movie role. What a dog!

2012 days ago

Jack

I got curious and looked at this %^&%$ about someone who was beautiful/handsome and how she/he looks now. I think I've had enough of this for a while. Yeh, sure I might get cuious again and look, but I'll bet it's pretty much always the same. A comparison of someone at a young age with the person at an older age and oh my just not looking as good anymore. No kidding! That's always the case. That's what time does. Hello out there! Do you get it? Nobody gets away from aging unless they die young! And how about some of these people finding out they're being compared this way and the negative comments made about them?
Yeh, I know. They're in the public view so they should expect it. It just goes along with our comedy. The funniest comedy currenly is when it's at the expense of someone. Alan King and his kind are no more. Civility has gone. Too bad. And by the way, I am NOT one of those..."Well when I was young, blah, blah...it was so much better." Not true; it wasn't. I just don't get it! Are we so damn insecure that the only way we can feel good is to get a laugh at someone else's expense? Gee, if he/she is ugly, I guess I'm not so bad.
Not necessarily true.

2012 days ago

Claire Strong

geez-----haven't we had enough ageism? Wisdom and maturity can only come with time and experience. Life is short for everyone, a few decades, and it is over. What are people supposed to do, feel crappy about their bodies after 50? When are we going to see the beauty in wisdom and stop bashing it?Young people who are taught to identify with their physical image as "who" they are end up wasting who they are. That is more sad than a few wrinkles. Show me a twinkle in the eye, and I see an ageless beauty.

2010 days ago

elle in boston

i used to like the before and after pics and would go through all of them but the advertisements between each one is ridiculous and i stopped at peter o'toole which is about 8 out of your 170 which i would go through normally. not anymore. it's sick.

2010 days ago

only an opinion

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS. IF THAT WAS A PICTURE OF JESUS YOU WOULD FIND THAT PEOPLE WOULD COMMENT ABOUT HIS APPEARENCE SAYING WASN'T HIS HAIR LONGER 2000 YEARS AGO.. ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

2010 days ago

Mona

I have to wonder what eats at peoples emotions that makes them want to strike out and say cruel things. What IS it that drives them. I realize that "truth" is relative, but, there is such a thing as simple kindness and decency. SOMETHING has to be wrong somewhere inside them to make them want to hurt like that. I just don't get it. You can tell that they really hope they are hurting someone. I am sorry for them.

2010 days ago

sugarlumps

TMZ who does your research??? 1st graders? Chicken of the Sea was about TUNA , not DOLPHINS. WHAT IDIOTS!!

2010 days ago